Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheKidSkepr

skepr florida fr8s

Jail and he's spelling it Jale? somebody needs to tell this kid whats up....especially if he plans on hitting freights.

1.Practice on walls more first.

2.Stay off the numbers.

3.You cannot write Jail, Jale, or Jaler. The name is owned by Jale TVC, Boxstarz, a respected veteran of steel.

4.Did I mention practice on walls more first? If you ever get serious about freights, these amateur efforts will come back to haunt you - they'll still be running for years, except the one that's over the numbers, which will get stamped. Trust me, I painted a bunch of trains before I had any skills and I'm still hearing about them from the haters.

cant you all read his name????

jail must be his boy..i think he writes skepr, seeing that he post's under "thekidskepr"...fucking brains.

Originally posted by idonotlikeu

cant you all read his name????

jail must be his boy..i think he writes skepr, seeing that he post's under "thekidskepr"...fucking brains.

Look at the leftside piece in the first picture before you talk shit. If Jail's his boy, then he can let him know what's up. Not that hard.

Guest TheKidSkepr

lol

shut the fuk up u damn redneks from iowa who have no other life then graffiti hhahaha go get some pussy

View the real Jaler for yourself in the "1/4 Fr8orade update" thread elsewhere in the bench, where he shares a 4-way wholecar with Fokis, Havok, and Jeka.

Guest TheKidSkepr

yea man i know of jail boxtars ... jail(florida) is my boy... hes not big on the whole fr8 thing like i am so he doesnt give a shit bout some cat in anothr state.. ppeeece

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by blahblahblah

heh heh

surebuddddddddddy

ahahahahahaha yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: .

Originally posted by TheKidSkepr

yea man i know of jail boxtars ... jail(florida) is my boy... hes not big on the whole fr8 thing like i am so he doesnt give a shit bout some cat in anothr state.. ppeeece

Always good to see some up and coming talent who know the meaning of respect.

:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this