Bring your daughter to the slaughter, cult film thread.

Aumstarsbcf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

They are remaking one of my favorites the French Martyyrs.

Daniel Stamm has said "[The original film] is very nihilistic. The American approach [that I'm looking at] would go through all that darkness but then give a glimmer of hope. You don't have to shoot yourself when it's over."[11]

Jesus fuckin christ. LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE

Oh yea it's the team that did Twilight.

I like how they aren't even going after old movies to remake anymore, and they're just remaking shit a year or two after it comes out.

Martyrs has one of the best shotgun killings ever. To be honest though, I didn't like it as much the second time around. I could've done without a lot of the Mylene Jampanoi shenanigans. Still should definitely not be getting remade into a PG-13 "gimmer of hope" type of movie though. I wouldn't wish that upon any film.

Seeing as you and a few others have the horror genre of cult on lock, I fucks with the dystopian ones sometimes too.

6a00d83451b26169e20120a928d41f970b-400wi

brazil-1985-us-poster.jpg

(The original, not the alternate ending bullshit)

41S6NKJKYWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

An all around favorite

funny-games_1.jpg

Nothing earth shatteringly new, but whatever. I'm interested in looking into more foreign stuff, specifically French and Italian, help me out br0z!

Archived