Bring your daughter to the slaughter, cult film thread.

Aumstarsbcf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcmG2uvgRY

fist of the north star - live action full movie on youtube.. cant find this shit on a non private seeded torrent.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=417949348888674336

Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky

^^^

riki-oh-headsmash.gif

riki-oh-1.gif

oh and does anybody have a cinemageddon account? i needs an invite real bad

the story of ricky is one of the funniest movies ever made.

Probably was a kung fu thread someplace. find that shit lol.

in other news....

i've been whoring myself out to ebay, amazon and some other sites to acquire the

greatest rare horror vhs collection in the land. it's going to be a long expensive road. but i'm on the way with some gems already. how do you nurgas feel about spending 30-50 dollars on a vhs tape? i will post flicks when i remember to do so...any of you fellow nerds packin on vhs collections...?

I guess it depends on the movie. . . but $50 bucks is kinda steep. I'd be nervous that it would be out on DVD six months after I paid way too much for it.

Post up a list? Or some flicks. . .

i haven't dropped 50 yet. but definitely in high 20's so far. but the dvd release thing is

irrelevant to me. i have hundreds of those that i'm getting rid of. except my gems and

criterion joints. the "original" vhs collection thing is more aesthetic.

example:

BzfN8NBWkKGrHqZhwEw5CUIffBMWQJiBZT_3.jpg < KGrHqUOKkEE5YRUSB-BOehfVOYw60_57.jpg

i found the original copy on the right for 19.00 plus shipping ebay will rape a nigga. shits like 40 bux.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cultmoviesdownload2#g/u

Jungle Holocaust aka Last cannibal world 1977 full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 51,278 views 1 month ago

Robert Harper and his partner are lost in the Philippine rain forest when their plane crashes into the thick jungle. Robert is captured by a cannibal tribe. He will try to...

Alone In The Dark (1982) full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 3,186 views 1 month ago

Four psychopaths break out of a mental hospital during a power blackout and lay siege to their doctor's house. Directed by Jack Solder. Starring Jack Palance and Donald Pl...

Race With The Devil (1975) full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 2,565 views 1 month ago

Two couples go on vacation in a big recreational vehicle. They accidentally become witnesses of a satanic ritual murder. The satanists spot them. They have to run to avoid ...

Cannibal Ferox 1981 full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 39,117 views 1 month ago

Three friends travel to Paraguay to prove that cannibalism has never existed there and its a fake story made up for political purposes. There they will meet two other weste...

EATEN ALIVE (1977) FULL MOVIE

cultmoviesdownload2 10,071 views 1 month ago

A psychotic redneck owns a hotel at the swamps of Louisiana. He kills with his farming tools everyone who upsets him or his business and he feeds their bodies to his pet wi...

A Night To Dismember 1983

cultmoviesdownload2 2,686 views 2 months ago

After the death of her entire family, a girl is released from a psychiatric clinic. As expected, people start getting murdered. The worst direction, the worst shots, lighti...

Brain Dead (1992) full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 16,914 views 2 months ago

A shy young man lives with his terrible, abusive mother in their big house. Just us his romance with a neighborhood girl starts to warm up, his mother gets bitten by a Suma...

Hobo With A Shotgun 2011 full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 6,333 views 2 months ago

Canadian low budget production inspired by the fake trailer "Hobo with a shotgun". A homage to extreme violence, blood and pain. An aged homeless drifter arrives at "Fuckto...

Death Race 2000 (1975) full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 14,904 views 2 months ago

The Plague of the Zombies 1966 full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 3,019 views 2 months ago

In a small village in Cornwall young people are dying because of e mysterious disease. Doctor Thomson will try to figure out the cause of the problem with the help of profe...

Munchies 1987 full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 1,541 views 2 months ago

Simon Watterman, a space archaeologist, and his bored son are looking for traces of alien life forms in a Peruvian cave. They discover a bunch of small fairy creatures call...

Nightmare City 1980 full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 2,750 views 2 months ago

An airplane, exposed to radiation, lands and blood drinking zombies emerge armed with knives, guns and teeth! They go on a rampage slicing, dicing, and biting their way acr...

REDNECK ZOMBIES (1989) (full movie-Troma)

cultmoviesdownload2 2,747 views 2 months ago

In the back-woods of America live a very special kind of people. Friendly, decent, hard-working dirt farmers. When they accidentally drink a barrel of nuclear waste they tu...

LENINGRAD COWBOYS GO AMERICA (1989) FULL MOVIE

cultmoviesdownload2 1,226 views 2 months ago

From the frozen Finnish tundra come the Leningrad cowboys. A group of folk musicians that travel to America with their fascist manager seeking fame and fortune. Hungry, poo...

Grim Reaper aka Anthropophagous (1980) full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 25,439 views 2 months ago

A group of tourists become stranded on an uninhabited Greek island. There they will come face to face with a deranged cannibal who is obviously responsible for the locals' ...

Scanners (1981) full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 1,481 views 2 months ago

A breed of people with extraordinary psychic powers walks the earth. A scientist sends a "scanner" to hunt other scanners like him. The best head explosion ever shot on f...

Long.Weekend (1978) full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 5,368 views 2 months ago

When a suburban couple go camping for the weekend at a remote beach, they discover that nature isn't in an accommodating mood. Australian film directed by Colin Eggleton an...

The thing with two heads (1972) full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 1,148 views 2 months ago

A rich but racist man is dying and hatches an elaborate scheme for transplanting his head onto another man's body. His health deteriorates rapidly, and doctors are forced t...

C.H.U.D 1984 full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 2,212 views 2 months ago

A rash of bizarre murders in New York City seems to point to a group of grotesquely deformed vagrants living in the sewers. A courageous policeman, a photo journalist and h...

Xtro 1983 full movie

cultmoviesdownload2 3,954 views 2 months ago

Tony's father Sam, abducted by aliens three years earlier, returns to earth and seeks out his wife and son, but Rachel has since been living with Joe and the reunion is aw...

i haven't dropped 50 yet. but definitely in high 20's so far. but the dvd release thing is

irrelevant to me. i have hundreds of those that i'm getting rid of. except my gems and

criterion joints. the "original" vhs collection thing is more aesthetic.

example:

BzfN8NBWkKGrHqZhwEw5CUIffBMWQJiBZT_3.jpg < KGrHqUOKkEE5YRUSB-BOehfVOYw60_57.jpg

i found the original copy on the right for 19.00 plus shipping ebay will rape a nigga. shits like 40 bux.

its worth it though specially if you do this

tumblrm16x.jpg

nothing beats the frosty the snowman elf romero autograph though.. but the whole main casts autographs come close

naw its the ladywomanperson's trust i wish it was mine but i think i get it if she dies..

and yea buying autographed stuff takes away from history imo as far as that specific collecting.

i only have toxic avenger vhs signed by Ari Lehman who played jason voorhes in the first friday the 13th after he lost a rumball eating contest with me and a romero autograph signed on a rudolph the red nosed reindeer glossy with i think the elf hermey ...i was amazed when romero said i was the first person to ever have something signed that had nothing to do with his work.

horror fests are seriously awesome as long as you dont go full fanboy or forget to grab as much free shit as possible.

theres usually a few booths selling a shitload of bootleg hard as fuck to find films and shows as well.

yeah i almost dropped everything and drove the 14 hrs it'd take me to hit columbus ohio for

this shit happening today and tmrw. fucking ELVIRA, and PAM GRIER! and sooo many others.

fuck. i'm definitely going to the next one in my area next halloween. lotta good dudes usually roll through there.

and ps. yer womanladyperson sounds pretty fucking rad owning some shit like that. fuck. i can hardly

get mine to watch stephen king movies. smh.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

a few months ago i said i was starting a rare horror vhs collection.

this is some of the prized possessions. starting with the most valuable.

all original cuts and artwork. none of that re-issue bullshit.

7587347438_b4864d53d2_z.jpg

7587347228_be534d2d38_z.jpg

7587347312_d0e36eb8d1_z.jpg

7587347520_86f7544c8d_z.jpg

i know it's not a huge lot. but fuckin a if i haven't spent a fucking stupid amount of money already.

don't matter though. in a year or so....gonna have one of the most serious collections around.

Did anyone add "Critters" yet?

I always think old vhs collections look kinda skecthy, like im going to find old dirty movies my dad watched.

Kudos to you NOES, good movie collection. I to still have old horror tapes, I think I might go hit up my local flea market and look for the orignal "Faces of Death".

And living in Texas pisses me off with the stigma attached to "Texas chainsaw massacre".

Down here everyone fucking has some dumbass chickenfeed story/myth about the real killer/house.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/2004-11-01/feature6.php

I caught so much flack in Treatment when I read this article and went back to my dorm only to find it gone.

A long and interesting read into a movie that created it's very own mythos and is still strongly believed to have actually have happened.

Heres more on the other killer the film was based on..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmer_Wayne_Henley ..... I know Wiki but hey look into other sources for yourself. !ENJOY!