seven

sectorTVA

just watched it for the 20th time or so...

kevin spacey as john doe is pretty twisted, but in a way he is very correct about how things are run now adays...all and all i just felt he was a religious zelout bent on killing people who preformed sins in an attempt to prove how really fucked up society in america is today...he was right about the lawyer, but hey, thats what they are there for...i wont comment on the glutton, the prostitute, or the vane women who got her face chopped up...i really ended up feeling bad for the drug dealer who was shot up with his own shit for a whole year and still lived...an interesting movie with good moral value deeply embedded in it....or maybe it was just plain sick....

in comparison to hanibal lecter, john doe is far more twisted in my opinion....also the movie on the maque de sade was pretty fucked up too...i forget the title but it had a huge theme running along the lines of madness....insane movie....fucking weird....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived