You guys believe dreams have any truth to em?...........no homo

KILZ FILLZ

I tend to get really trippy dreams if I take naps like an hour nap or something, crazy crazy dreams.

i sleep about 45 minutes in every period at school and the dreams get more fucked up every time. by 7th i generally scare myself awake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My whole take on dreams is that they are sort of suggestions to your life. Lets say you have a dream where you are flying. You feel totally free and excited bla bla bla. To me that translates into maybe I should try something new that I have never done before.

For me dreams have dropeed off the last few years. I used to be able to remember my dreams but now I can only recall bits and pieces at best. And my dreams are much more tame. Real life shit happens in my dreams not crazy aliens or made up shit. It seems as though i play out real life scenarios with no direction.

My gf is going to Australia for 4 months this saturday. I recently had a dream that we were fooling around and she turned into one of my friends thats a girl as well. It totally freaked me out in the dream and I just remember standing there not knowing what to do and then I woke up. Im fearful that the dream might mean I might cheat on my gf with this girl while she is gone. So maybe dreams are subtle foreshadows. Maybe my dream is telling me to be faithful. Or maybe its telling me to bang this other girl haha. Who knows but its something to think about.

I find analyzing your dreams can uncover deeper meanings. Most people could have a crazy dream and be like "whoa I had a fucked up dream last night" and then carry on with their lives. But I think if they took the time to really look into their dreams their lives would be much more different. Im no hippy mystic or anything but I believe our subconcious is an anchor to our existence. Think about it, you can make literally anything happen in your dreams, but there is still real life aspects of a dream. People, relationships etc. I dont think it is by chance that these appear in your subconcious. As a result of everyday life of course they would show up there but with our minds as expansive as they are we wouldnt be dreaming about real life things if there wasnt something behind it.

My 2cents

i had a dream last night that i went to jail for a month, twice. the 2nd time around i was able to leave. there was a chunk of the fence missing (kinda looked like an entrance to a carnival or something) and i was the only one who could walk freely in and out, it was like no one else even knew it was there. and the 2nd time i got put in jail i left and went and chilled with 3 friends for a couple hours, and as one of my buddies and this girl i was apparently dating walked into a convienant store he slapped her ass and they kissed, so i guess while i was locked up my buddy was fucking this girl i was apparently dating (all people from my real life) .. then i walked back into jail and told some dude about the fence missing and he said its best you dont talk about that... and i woke up.