Coincidence - like, what are the fucking chances?!

Tavaruawon

Confession: I'm a little high. I'm a little drunk.

A thread about coincidences. Or as my Grandpa might have said - koinkidinks. Often wierd and usually creepy. Sometimes they're inspiring. Sometimes they just happen... anyfuckingways.

The art of koinkidinks.

About an hour ago, after a night of minor coincidence an all fronts - I send my boy a text message. I was wondering how his night at the Mariah Carey concert went. See, he went with this crazy old Jersey cat we work with. He's fucking crazy. Fuck... you know what, I'm getting sidetracked.

The koinkidinknoinkar occurs when I text homie, with worry about how he's doing. Not a fucking minute later I get a call from who else but "Hello, this is a collect call from 'XXXXX XXXXX' at Santa Rita Jail! Press something somethingblahlagh to connect!" The recording makes it sound so jolly. Anwyways. It was my boy, calling what was probably the only number he could remember off the top of his fried noggin and not more than a couple of minutes after I had honestly felt like I should check up on him.

/No psy, or things that make you go hmmm....

Just straight tripping on the possibilities.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is not a thread for drunks. What the fuck. Coincedense? I think not.

However, I'm learning that the implications of this subject are quite frankly, astounding.

Not only did home-slice get fillet. But it happened to him on the way home from a Mariah Carey show. As far as shit talking goes, this is ammo. One for the books.

i dont get fucked up that often anymore. I dont look

down on people that do either. Not a sober soldier by any

means but i rather like not being an idiot all the time.

Back when i was constantly fucked up i would always see

the funniest shit. The "what are the chances" type shit

being played out on someone else for my amusement

I'm glad this thread popped up because the weirdest coincidence happen to me a few nights ago. No one believes me.

Coincidence: I was flipping through the channels on a regular friday night, I stopped on BET because there was a weird looking vampire movie on. I laughed. and thought to myself It would be good to watch the "Lost Boys" right about now. I continued flipping through the channels and stopped on the Spike station because I heard the opening song to the "Lost Boys." I couldn't fucking believe it. The "Lost Boys" was just starting. I swear I made that shit happen. That was just too fucking odd.