Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vulcan

YOUtube vaginal examination haha

have you ever eaten cereal and milk and drank the milk left over? yeah? well i just ate my fruity pebbles so perfectly that the last spoonful was the last of the milk AND cereal.

• Like 2

It's medical.

thats still pretty wierd they have one where a doctor spreads some dudes ass and sticks his finger up his butt and they are both laughing :lol:

thats still pretty wierd they have one where a doctor spreads some dudes ass and sticks his finger up his butt and they are both laughing :lol:

Meh. I saw it in the playlist, but didn't want to watch. Those Aussie's are "bum lookers".

There's a program for British tv that shows full penetration. Cams on the d and up the vayhay. It's kinda rad, but would be totally shocking if Discovery over here played it.

Don't be silly, because it's purely educational, no one out there is touching themselves to that.

You forget where you are sometimes, huh? 12oz touches itself to anything.

(I say 12oz, but I mean "Twinky")

oh and to whoever said theres noone out there touching themselves to this shit, i bet you there are some sick fuckers that are in fact jerkin it to sexual education videos.

@youngchris757 #whyyomama lookin like a fool wit her pants on da ground

@TheMrWright #WhyYoMama was hitting the jerk at da club wit a fake leg....

@PHILIP_HERCUNT #its2010whyyoustill using pay phones

@ozbanks1 #its2010WhyYouStill renting VCR's from Blockbuster? Nobody wants to see Teenwolf on VHS

@bigt05 #Its2010whyyoustill on blackplanet

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now