Pastafarianism Movement

P3ZS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Despite the apparent tension in the thread already: Does anyone recall where the concept of a 'flying spaghetti monster' was introduced? Was it the simpsons? I could swear hearing Homer say something about a flying spaghetti monster one episode long ago but have not found any supporting evidence.

Despite the apparent tension in the thread already: Does anyone recall where the concept of a 'flying spaghetti monster' was introduced? Was it the simpsons? I could swear hearing Homer say something about a flying spaghetti monster one episode long ago but have not found any supporting evidence.

Do you have the internet? If so, try this site: http://www.google.com

I entered 'FSM' (didn't even need to fully spell it out) and came up with this:

"Created in 2005 by Bobby Henderson, it was originally intended as a satirical protest against the decision by the Kansas State Board of Education to require the teaching of intelligent design as an alternative to evolution in public schools. In an open letter sent to the Kansas State Board of Education."

Do you have the internet? If so, try this site: http://www.google.com

I entered 'FSM' (didn't even need to fully spell it out) and came up with this:

"Created in 2005 by Bobby Henderson, it was originally intended as a satirical protest against the decision by the Kansas State Board of Education to require the teaching of intelligent design as an alternative to evolution in public schools. In an open letter sent to the Kansas State Board of Education."

Did you read what I wrote wiseass?? I didn't ask who started this 'movement' but thanks for copying and pasting that. I asked if anyone else remembers hearing the term "Flying Spaghetti Monster" on the Simpsons.

Did you read what I wrote wiseass?? I didn't ask who started this 'movement' but thanks for copying and pasting that. I asked if anyone else remembers hearing the term "Flying Spaghetti Monster" on the Simpsons.

I think you need to reread what you actually wrote dumbass. Your two questions:

1.Does anyone recall where the concept of a 'flying spaghetti monster' was introduced?

Clearly this was answered in the copied and pasted section pretty succinctly.

2.Was it the simpsons?

By virtue of the answer to question one (see above) the answer is no. It may have been referenced subsequently but its introduction as a concept was explained pretty well i thought. Also thanks for the negaprops.

its was supposed to be a mock religion that stood against christians and other religions forcing creationism in science classes. so this one dude said "a flying spaghetti monster makes just as much sense to worship as a 'god' and a book." but its now a full blown religion. i mean. 99% of pastafarians dont really beleive in it. but its more of an ideal thing.

anyways yeah pastas the shit. quality home made lasagna is that shit