Medical MJ

mdot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why You Shouldn’t Smoke Weed

Published on March 3, 2009 by Mr Williams in Drugs

Why You Shouldn’t Smoke Weed

769141b.jpg

Things to think about before you decide to smoke weed.

Right now i’m not going to get into the scientifically proven facts to suggest that smoking weed is bad. I’m going to get into something that everyone could understand before they decide to spark up that weed. Take a look at what could happen to you.

* Laced Weed: Some people lace their weed with other, more powerful drugs. Dealers lace their marijuana with other drugs such as cocaine/crack, PCP, even Meth. You don’t want to experience the effects of that, if you haven’t already tried it before. People have died because of laced marijuana. It’s rare but very real. Some drug dealers lace their weed because they want more customers. Some dealers lace their weed because they may be selling it someone that they may not like (could be you), and they just want to get back at you in this sick, twisted way. Anyways, noone is safe from laced marijuana. It’s rarely to happen because most drugs used to lace weed cost more than the weed itself. Some dealers are willing to let go some money to get an addicted customer. You shouldn’t smoke weed. You could end up getting laced.

* Addiction- Many people believe that marijuana isn’t addictive, that’s where you’re wrong. If you continue to smoke weed on a regular basis, you will become addicted. Just like cigarette smokers, you will become dependant on weed. You will need the effects of marijuana to carry through your day. It’s not a pretty thing at all. Say no to drugs please.

Now that I have explained this in a way that everyone could understand, it’s time for the scientific facts.

4ouncesofmarijuana_2.jpg

The effects of marijuana, such as being high, and eyes turning red are body reactions to the drug. There are short term effects and there are long term effects. Short term effects include increased appetitie, memory and learning problems, distorted perception (sight, sound, time, touch, etc.), trouble thinking and problem solving, increased heart rate, and anxiety. Long term effects are similar to cigarettes. Studies show that someone who smokes five joints a week is taking in as much as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes everyday.

source:http://quazen.com/recreation/drugs/why-you-shouldnt-smoke-weed/

I'm going to suggest the new strain should be called "Channel Zero". Any suggestions for pot strain names?

one of my fellow caregivers crossed white lighting with white rhino....i wanted to call it white power...but he wasnt down for that.

my another fellow caregiver has some shit that was called the louie bud, from louisville. he started it from some seeds that have been sitting around for a good 10+ years. he was gonna call it louise....but i suggested he called it "the weezy". so many retards will be fighting for shit with the same name as their favorite rapper.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_0675.JPG

k2, the probationary weed solution. on papers? smoke k2. got a good job don't wanna lose it to a piss test? smoke k2. active ingredient: jwh-018.... not THC

whats the difference?

I copped this in the name of science, cost me $40 for 3 grams (don't laugh, its for science)

front: 0309102128.jpg

This one was the highest grade they had, called Summit. I guess cuz it gets you high.

back:0309102129.jpg

I need to google these ingredients and see if it causes cancer.

I would rate this somewhere between brick weed and bc bud. takes only a couple hits out of a pipe to get blazed, and all the negative shit about weed isnt in there; no red eye, no smell, no munchies(food still tastes better, tho), and it's LEGAL.

Price sucks, but if they don't ban it within the next year I imagine they will get cheaper. I've only smoked K2 today, and not my regular stash of shwag. i feel high as fuck. and theres no laziness I have to shrug off, which i usually do with caffiene.

i give it 8 out of 10 stars

In a lot of states hash can be a Felony.

Here in California a hash posession case is what a lawyer would call a "wobbler". The DA and prosecution can issue a misdemeanor or felony at their discretion. You can buy hash products at a club, get pulled over on the way home, and catch a bad case even with a card.