Medical MJ

mdot

First off, this thread may get locked, hopefully not.

What are the laws in your state? Shit is out of control in CO.

I know about 15 people growing legally, most in upscale areas.

All you have to do to get your license here is go to a somewhat shady doc with $120 and spend 15 min filling out paperwork. My friend had an apt. at 9 PM. What kinda doc takes apt's at 9PM?

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0257.jpg

Some friends just bought a space and opened a dispensary.

I've grown ALOT in the past and I think I want in on the game.

What are CH0's feelings on this subject?

P.S. Any Colorado heads that want info PM me...

Let the negaprops begin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, this thread may get locked, hopefully not.

What are the laws in your state? Shit is out of control in CO.

I know about 15 people growing legally, most in upscale areas.

Because its easy to get a license? Like CA, with the right doctor you can get it for anything...anything.

and do you need to be a patient to open a dispensary and or grow to supply a dispensary?

Because its easy to get a license? Like CA, with the right doctor you can get it for anything...anything.

and do you need to be a patient to open a dispensary and or grow to supply a dispensary?

You need to have a prescription and/or license to even go into a dispensary here. The dispensary will charge WAY more than just buying it on the low, like $60 an 1/8. There is a local free newspaper and the last 5 or so pages are full of nothing but adds for medical marijuana. It even has coupons and shit for $10 off your first 1/8, 2 for 1 deals on getting a card, free space cakes with a purchase etc...

You need to have a prescription and/or license to even go into a dispensary here. The dispensary will charge WAY more than just buying it on the low, like $60 an 1/8. There is a local free newspaper and the last 5 or so pages are full of nothing but adds for medical marijuana. It even has coupons and shit for $10 off your first 1/8, 2 for 1 deals on getting a card, free space cakes with a purchase etc...

60 and 1/8th is what it goes for around here so, that with the fact that it woudnt be illegal sounds pretty good.

Not to mention what your getting for the price its worth it, actually knowing strains and what your buying was grown and cured properly. Instead of some black guy just telling you its the shit.

Its like going to Best Buy to get a game instead of Costco, you know Best Buy will have it even though the price is gonna be like 10 dollars more, not to mention the reward zone points.

Shake/stem/clippings are used to make butter for edibles.

Or hash or those free joints they give out every now and then.