Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

The worst thing about Mark McGwire

is his brother. Snitch ass piece of shit on SportsCenter talking about how he gave his brother steroids and shit.

I don't give a fuck if he already admitted it, you're gonna keep pounding the shit into people's heads so you can sell some books? Fuckin lowlife.

baseball? who gives a fuck about that shit?

I don't watch baseball, and really this isn't about baseball at all.

It's about scumbags willing to sell out their family for a few dollars.

"You don't help the police, and you don't plea bargain by turning in your friends. Tell you what, you people who believe in God, when you see him on Judgement Day, ask him if you can plea bargain. Tell him you're willing to squeal on your family if he lets you get into heaven. You know what he'll say? He'll say 'Fuck you, you fuckin squealer, go to hell', cuz even God hates a rat"- George Carlin

• Like 1

who didnt know mark was on roids the whole time? he went from being an avg player to a tank popping them out of the park. im surprised it took him this long to come out

the worst?

complete moron thinks steroids didn't help his abilities.

god did.

fuckin donkey turd.

who didnt know mark was on roids the whole time? he went from being an avg player to a tank popping them out of the park. im surprised it took him this long to come out

Didn't he hit like 49 hr's in his rookie season?

He wasn't a mediocre player.

What made it obvious was going from 170 and skinny to 240 of pure muscle.

/nh

Well I'm sure there's enough left over anabolics in that dudes forearms to crush his brother's face in with a louisville. Juss sayin.

Fuck em all. The deserve all the cysts they'll get on their internal organs and bitch tit flab from pumping that garbage into their bodies all these years. Use all that contract money to pay off te medical bills you'll have later in life buddy. Well worth it, I'm sure.

BOOHOOO, WAHHHHHHHHHHH! I FEEL BAD FOR LYING AND USING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS TO FURTHER MY CAREER. FUCK YOU BASEBALL HOMOS.

dog act

his brother needs to check his priorities before he gets checked with a bat

family>money

The worst thing about Mark Mcgwire is that this card,

mcgwire87tp.jpg

Ain't worth shit anymore!

At one point in time I was banking on putting my kid's through college with this thing. I've got 11 of them! But nope, they ain't worth shit! They'll never be worth shit! And my kids are going to Community College!

Cards stopped being worth shit by the 1980's, when everyone realized "old baseball cards are worth something". Then everyone started collecting them in mass numbers & companies printed them in mass numbers. I know, I have a box of baseball cards from 1990 and none of them are worth shit.

When my dad was a kid no one thought they'd be worth anything and there was no such thing about "cases" and worrying about "mint condition". They would put those cards on their bikes so they'd make the flapping sound.

The worst thing about Mark Mcgwire is that this card,

mcgwire87tp.jpg

Ain't worth shit anymore!

At one point in time I was banking on putting my kid's through college with this thing. I've got 11 of them! But nope, they ain't worth shit! They'll never be worth shit! And my kids are going to Community College!

THIS! I don't even like baseball, but as a kid I collected this shit- rookie cards, all star cards, this bitch ass made them worthless.

I've got one of these in a hard plastic casing.

McGwire%20Rookie.jpg

It's sitting somewhere in a box in my parent's basement. I remember thinking this was it. On the flipside of his card --Roger Clemens' rookie.

Fuck! I hope my comic books are worth something.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now