Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cocaine Blunts and Hip-Hop tapes... (model drug ring merge)

Maybe its been posted?

Angie-Sanselmente-_1584681c.jpg

An international arrest warrant has been issued for the 30-year-old, who is suspected of recruiting beautiful women and using them to move drugs to Europe and North America.

Many of these women are believed to be other lingerie and glamour models who compete in international beauty pageants, whom Valencia describes as "unsuspicious, beautiful angels".

She is thought to be on the run somewhere in either Mexico or Argentina. Her drug syndicate was exposed in December last year after a 21-year-old blew the whistle after being caught with 55kg of cocaine at Buenos Aires airport.

Investigators believe the beauty pageant winner quit modelling and left her native Colombia for Argentina to set up the empire last year.

They tried to trace her via her Pomeranian lapdog but found it registered to a disused warehouse. Her drug runners were paid £1,300 to board flights from Colombia to Cancun, Mexico, with bags of cocaine every 24 hours, according to The Sun.

The drugs were then trafficked to Europe. Valencia was crowned Columbia's "Queen of Coffee" in 2000 and is said to have split from a Mexican drug baron nicknamed The Monster to rival his empire.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/argentina/7304510/Lingerie-model-runs-one-of-worlds-largest-drug-gangs-according-to-police.html

Guest T14K

Re: Cocaine Blunts and Hip-Hop tapes...

also i bet her coke is awesome... also i bet her culo is tight and warm...

fuck i should be married to this girl.

14 Kilos in the trunk... Marry her homie!

Guest T14K

dude i would! speaking of kilos..

i think im going to take the train there. also i think im going to bring some e... or coke... i don't know what kind of time i want to have yet. hows the new spot?

It's downtown and ready for action... Come through.

Guest T14K

imma stack the next couple of weeks and do it.

ones, some drugs, some booze, and hittting the strip club at 2 am to see the b-team again?

im down.

I live life by the bottle... Who knows whats in store? We'll just play it by the ear.

l_b7852eae7f06c9944e0f9e0f3b034346.jpg.cf03d989f9683654924f326436fae984.jpg

Model snitches, international drug ring exposed

ANGIE-SANSELMENTE-VALENCIA-BIG.jpg

Angie Sanselmente Valencia

An international arrest warrant has been issued for the 30-year-old, who is suspected of recruiting beautiful women and using them to move drugs to Europe and North America.

Many of these women are believed to be other lingerie and glamour models who compete in international beauty pageants, whom Valencia describes as "unsuspicious, beautiful angels".

She is thought to be on the run somewhere in either Mexico or Argentina. Her drug syndicate was exposed in December last year after a 21-year-old blew the whistle after being caught with 55kg of cocaine at Buenos Aires airport.

Investigators believe the beauty pageant winner quit modeling and left her native Colombia for Argentina to set up the empire last year.

They tried to trace her via her Pomeranian lapdog but found it registered to a disused warehouse. Her drug runners were paid £1,300 to board flights from Colombia to Cancun, Mexico, with bags of cocaine every 24 hours, according to The Sun.

The drugs were then trafficked to Europe. Valencia was crowned Columbia's "Queen of Coffee" in 2000 and is said to have split from a Mexican drug baron nicknamed The Monster to rival his empire.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/argentina/7304510/Lingerie-model-runs-one-of-worlds-largest-drug-gangs-according-to-police.html

• Like 1

Re: Model snitches, international drug ring exposed

beautiful, intelligent and kuh razy

props to you lady.

• Like 1

Rawr....save the drugs, just gimme her.

"trade your freedom for a weekly bj"

eh sure, we'll see what Ch0 thinks of it.

ok. they need to find her and release her to my supervision. Ill make sure she stays out of trouble

abcs= good citizen, jail overcrowding alternative

now she's all down on her luck and on the run, perfect time to take advantage

lead her right to the rape tunnel with the promise of asylum

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now