Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Elorock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

graff writers who find racking immoral

i never got this either.your cool with tresspassing,breaking and entering,destruction of property,destroying the enviroment,and running from cops but you find STEALING immoral? i think its because their too big of pussies.where i live now i rarely steal anything because i have to shop at these stores so i feel uneasy doing it but when i go outta town its like fuck it no one knows me here anyways and i probably wont be coming back soon so why the fuck would i ever pay 5 dollars for a paint marker or some rustoleum im gonna use up in a day anyways?

another thing that makes me go hmmm is

when people in my area drive by someone they know in their cars they feel the need to stop in the middle of the road and talk to them for like fifteen minutes or someshit.again as loud as humanly possible,sometimes in the middle of the night,holding up traffic .its like shit you motherfuckers are gonna see eachother again at the club or at the bar or at church why the hell do you need to hold up traffic and shit?

haha me?... mad?

not ever... i'm the nicest dude you'll meet.

get real. funny thing is, most of these morons on here... i'd get along with them if i ever met them outside this shit... but on here, they act like they have some extra cool shit going on. if you got some rad shit going on in your life, what the fuck you on here posting 19.4 messages a day for? please man... i'm just sayin'.......................

• Like 1

i will be the first to say i have no life whatsoever,nor do i pull bitches...

not that i couldnt.i just dont care to interact with people.outside of graffiti and benching i do nothing all day.just sit around and draw and play around on here...and drink.and break into cars.and masturbate.

go ahead and hate niggas.