Killer whale may need bail after epic sea world fail

john_gacy

Awesome thread title

this.

and for once, i have hope that they won't kill the animal..

Update: Telly, or Tilikum, the whale involved in today's fatal attack, is a 12,300 lb bull orca, he is almost 30 years old. He also has had a history of human deaths. In 1991, the whale accidentally killed Keltie Byrne, a 20-year-old trainer and University of Victoria student, who fell into his tank at Sealand of the Pacific where he then lived. Tilikum was relocated to SeaWorld Orlando shortly after. In 1999, a 27-year-old park visitor was found dead in the whale's tank. It was believed the man may have snuck into the whale's pool after hours and later drowned.

Tilikum was captured off Iceland in 1983. He has fathered 17 calves in captivity, 10 of them are still alive.

http://network.nationalpost.com/NP/blogs/posted/archive/2010/02/24/breaking-trainer-reportedly-killed-in-whale-attack-at-seaworld.aspx#ixzz0gVHaXvyX

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you ever fucking seen a red panda in real life? They are cute as all fucking hell, you gotta see that shit in person to appreciate it haha.

When I was in Virginia my girl noticed a billboard saying they had one, and as she had always wanted to see one (after watching a special on them) we took my niece to Norfolk Zoo to check it out.

That was cool, but when we got back home we realized that Roger Williams Zoo (ours, and one of the best in the country) actually had one too, so we went to see that. Way better habitat, and you could get much closer...even my baby niece loved it

Have you ever fucking seen a red panda in real life? They are cute as all fucking hell, you gotta see that shit in person to appreciate it haha.

yeah, i flicked one at the Sacramento zoo a few years ago, but the asshole was sleeping in a branch, which made it hard to see him well....he did it on purpose...red pandas are assholes.

on a side note...i was at the San Francisco zoo a week and a half ago and seen a lemur fall about 15 feet while asleep and then have a 5 minute seizure...thought he was gonna die:(

yeah, i flicked one at the Sacramento zoo a few years ago, but the asshole was sleeping in a branch, which made it hard to see him well....he did it on purpose...red pandas are assholes.

That's what happened in Norfolk, that red panda and his habitat both sucked.

In Providence you go past it on some bridge shit so you're basically eye level with them, it's awesome

Whale grabbed ponytail, pulled trainer into tank, SeaWorld says

Whale shows at SeaWorld were canceled Thursday, and officials were re-evaluating safety procedures a day after a 12,000 pound killer whale grabbed a trainer's ponytail, dragged her under water and killed her in front of shocked onlookers at Shamu Stadium.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/25/florida.seaworld.death/index.html?hpt=T2

One more reason not to have a ponytail.

IMG_4047.jpg.ef5ba55f2df968895e312802cc0c1ae5.jpg