TWINKY NEED A INTERVENTION

GlenQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, to the matter at hand:

We gotta know what kind of omelet we're talking about here before we can allow negotiations to proceed past this point. I mean if you're talking cheese, ham, mushroom and maybe even a bit of pineapple, yeah sure. But there are also some really questionable omelets out there that CANNOT be compared to a well made, fluffy scrambled eggs that have a bit of milk and cream, salt and a fucking HINT of cheese in them. Bit of freshly ground pepper over the top and you've got a serious fucking meal there.

Sweeping statements like omelets are better than scrambled eggs are simply unacceptable without further clarification.

13zzkle.png

1849931618_dce3045bf6.jpg

I had a discussion about this in TinyChat the other day. (Im lying it was a monologue, but other people were there so it's cool.) What do you think is gayer? Singing that song out loud or masturbating while looking into another man's eyes? Pretty much the conclusion to the diamonologue was that you could be jerking off in anger at someone, especially if you've got the reverse grip going, but there's no fucking way you can put a nohomo on that fucking song.

And twinky TinyChat needs you. Come home baby. nh.

I had a discussion about this in TinyChat the other day. (Im lying it was a monologue, but other people were there so it's cool.) What do you think is gayer? Singing that song out loud or masturbating while looking into another man's eyes? Pretty much the conclusion to the diamonologue was that you could be jerking off in anger at someone, especially if you've got the reverse grip going, but there's no fucking way you can put a nohomo on that fucking song.

me and dow are on tinychat as i type this my dude, how you been? join us!

bullshit i was there and the consensus was (btw it was only me and bruce in there) that jacking off looking in the dudes eyes was gayer

how the fuck can you be that full of shit?

i didnt realize how gully hood staus that soup rweally was.

soup is a cool dude respect.

also giving shout outs to my boys chopsticks and boris.

boris come to az and ill show you how shit runs down when uour high off coke and vics and white wimmens with nothing to lose and barely anything to gain....

forreals you goddamendeed mexixan....

shruf lifeszors oner nrkoerhnekhjs'dfbh

zfd.

yes.

and youre only better looking than me in australia.

in the us, brunette dudes with five o clock stubble win so hard, your blonda accent having ass owuld be picking up my scraps, but since im such a gentle fucking man i would give you first dibs and smoke newports all night.

you my nigga swindz.

real spit.

kisses niggga.

thats youre major fault though my dude!!!!

"ballin ass earlobes in the us is so 2005 ballin paul wall shit"

you need to get over ere so i can teach you the art of nailing american smut pussies!

seriosuly.

guess who is stupid drunk and about to have a cig and beat dick in his front yard???

thats right my nigga.