TWINKY NEED A INTERVENTION

GlenQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit this thread!

wow man.

last night definitely was a serious blacked the fuck out night.

last night was fun, and for the whole lot of you who...

ehhh nevermind im not gonna explain my emo saying and how they are meant to be interpreted.

itll end up like blowjobs over handjobs again.

either way glen you werent the only one who got bombarded with texts last night,

my homie got hella texts saying how i was going to kill him in his sleep and make love to him,

and a few chicks got dick and asshole pictures.

i also found out the girl i fucked in the backseat of my car in that bar parking lot was on her period because of the bloodstains now found in my backseat and underwear.

last night was fucking wild, definitely would do again.

and brickos, my rap letters are ok i suppose.

older heads on here will vouch.

party hard.

get props.

eat del taco.

• Like 1

ive been wanting to off myself for years i just havent gotten around to it.im much to lazy for that.im just waiting for a natural disaster like an earthquake,or drug abuse or a douche on his cell phone not paying attention while running a stop sign to do it for me...

or a tiger attack.that would be cool.

my advice is dont do it twinky.you have so much to live for..like more drinking and unprotected sex.

dude if you are that much of a trainwreck i have no idea how you are sleeping with these chicks. they either feel sorry for you or have a level of self esteem equal to a negative number.

in which case i want them

you forget swindle, im a pretty good lookin guy.

thats about all i have going for me.

pity or not, im getting pussy and i wont complain.

now come to the states and get fucked up with your boy.

btw.

im fuckin wasted as i type this.

shrug life.

but i will admit, last night really was a new all time low for me.

just found out i got in a fight and ejected from the bar i was in.

which explains why i woke up feeling like i got punched in the head.

also.

i like booze.

my advice is dont do it twinky.you have so much to live for..like more drinking and unprotected sex.

honestly my dude, im not some suicidal sissy like everyone on here thinks.

i have alot to live for and i know it.

i have great friends, a good family and tattooing and graffiti.

but i also have a long standing record with several mental illnesses ranging from your average depression to violent bi-polar tendacies.

i love life to the fullest, but yes there are many times where i wish a truck would fucking kill me.

i couldnt end my life, i couldnt do that do my family.

i took it as a "sign" that if i didnt die from the first four time i attempted suicide, that it wasnt my time to go.

i admit i do get hella emo sometimes when i get all fucked up, but taking my own fucking life?

na man, i cant do it.

i wanna have kids and shit dude.

shrug life and family is whats up.

derp.

I feel you on that...I'm FAR from some emo faggot, but I very obviously have unchecked mental problems, that sometimes creep up on me.

I live the kind of life almost anyone would want, but still, every once in awhile I get fucked up, think about everything, and just really want to end it...I'm a prime candidate for a shotgun suicide.

That said, Anchorman 2 isn't expected til 2012, so I have to wait AT LEAST that long

I feel you on that...I'm FAR from some emo faggot, but I very obviously have unchecked mental problems, that sometimes creep up on me.

I live the kind of life almost anyone would want, but still, every once in awhile I get fucked up, think about everything, and just really want to end it...I'm a prime candidate for a shotgun suicide.

That said, Anchorman 2 isn't expected til 2012, so I have to wait AT LEAST that long

we need to get tore up together my dude, lets see who convinces who to assist in suicide first.

hahaha.

twinky, you need to come to oregon. homegirl im dating right now told me tonight that:

a) she would be down to fuck around with a tranny

b) she wants me dress up like dracula or frankenstein and fuck her. no joke.

think about you dressed up like frankenstein, me as dracula, im fucking my homiegirl with a cross while shes bent over, eating the asshole of a tranny thats blowing you.

we can make this happen.

WTF??!!

You guys are going on with some stupid shit dribble when there are serious matters of life and death that NEED to be resolved here.

Now, to the matter at hand:

there is no fucking way scrambled eggs ever fucks with an omelet.

We gotta know what kind of omelet we're talking about here before we can allow negotiations to proceed past this point. I mean if you're talking cheese, ham, mushroom and maybe even a bit of pineapple, yeah sure. But there are also some really questionable omelets out there that CANNOT be compared to a well made, fluffy scrambled eggs that have a bit of milk and cream, salt and a fucking HINT of cheese in them. Bit of freshly ground pepper over the top and you've got a serious fucking meal there.

Sweeping statements like omelets are better than scrambled eggs are simply unacceptable without further clarification.

twinky, you need to come to oregon. homegirl im dating right now told me tonight that:

think about you dressed up like frankenstein, me as dracula, im fucking my homiegirl with a cross while shes bent over, eating the asshole of a tranny thats blowing you.

we can make this happen.

last post on page bumpage

twinky is a full on faggot homo...

BUT...

he's my friend...

and also he's pretty good at graffitis. i'd say better than like 98% of you.

not me though..... im famous

twinky is a full on faggot homo...

BUT...

he's my friend...

and also he's pretty good at graffitis. i'd say better than like 98% of you.

not me though..... im famous

speaking of which you bitch faggot!

lol how dare you call me a full on faggot.

i may be back in the bay soon...

watchh out player.

ill make you get me fucked up fool/

we can make this happen.

i would so be down for this.

i dont give a fuck if a tranny shines my knob as long as i have my iron madien t shirt on, nobody told you but iron madien shirts fucking own slayer shirts fool

BTWWWWWW

when you and you know who gonna be in az fool?