Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skoozy

crack pot theory/ conspiracy thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There are people in a whole list of cities complaining about fireworks being let off all through the night in neighbourhoods. Lots of folks saying that there's no crowds around, no celebrations or normal events you'd associate with fireworks, that they are big skyburst type crackers, not just little piddly things, etc. etc.

Given that it's happening at the same time in numerous cities in a similar fashion, theories are starting to spring up, many of which around cops; that they are displaying what the world would look like without cops, to stop protestors from sleeping, and other silly shit. There's also rumours that it's Antifa trying to cause trouble, or people trying to frame Antifa, etc. etc.

No idea what's going on

• Truth 1

@Hua Guofangsame here. i was just wondering earlier tonight. it was going off as if it was 4th of july or something, and just was again minutes ago(a bit after midnight here...). it has been like this for days.

8 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

There are people in a whole list of cities complaining about fireworks being let off all through the night in neighbourhoods. Lots of folks saying that there's no crowds around, no celebrations or normal events you'd associate with fireworks, that they are big skyburst type crackers, not just little piddly things, etc. etc.

Given that it's happening at the same time in numerous cities in a similar fashion, theories are starting to spring up, many of which around cops; that they are displaying what the world would look like without cops, to stop protestors from sleeping, and other silly shit. There's also rumours that it's Antifa trying to cause trouble, or people trying to frame Antifa, etc. etc.

No idea what's going on

There’s probably a couple explanations for this, and its probably simpler than people think.

Could be cops up to some weird shit, but fireworks are sometimes used to mask/mix the sounds of gunshots and sometimes fools just light off fireworks because its fun, haha. I’ve actually seen a few videos of people just fucking around lighting fireworks in the street. Saw one where a kid threw it into someones open house window. 

I’m sure theres more lately than normal with everything going on, but people are always lighting off fireworks. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2020 at 1:35 AM, Boris The Butcher said:

It really be like that

Is that Bizzy Bone?

edit: i’m an idiot and cut the video short before he said “bizzy bone” haha

Edited by abrasivesaint

14 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

No idea what's going on

Funny you say that

9 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

but fireworks are sometimes used to mask/mix the sounds of gunshots

<cough>

Cops dressed as Antifa people are handing out fireworks and top secret paperwork on how JFK invented covid-19. 2020 is a basically an episode of scooby doo. Stay woke brehs awaken.

56F1F744-0BCF-49D8-B98F-C1373BABEE73.jpeg

• LOL! 1

28 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

lol, "Antifa".

Lol'ed at this, too. Not very many black Antifa supporters. Mostly trustafarians from the burbs who feel guilty for growing up well off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

image.thumb.png.9dc6ab82ad238446f0f6ce47a2ce7bb6.png

Most recipes call for 1-2T of tomato paste but most tomato paste comes in a 6oz can.

Big Tomato doesn't care about the lives of average citizens

Rise up! Fight back!

image.thumb.png.5d1566b22e41b90f6b3a8e3d8bdd1f0a.png

• Truth 2

one of the biggest unexplored conspiracies out there is the mystery of the one shoe.  No matter where the fuck I go I always see that single shoe, heel,  or sneaker- side of highway, along tracks, in a train tunnel, homeless camps, graf spots, it don't matter, there's that single shoe.  Given that feet and shoes both come in pairs I have to wonder WTF is going on?!?!  What happened? Where's the other shoe?!  Is there a hidden army of one legged ass kicking men hopping across America?!?!  Shit is real.....

image.thumb.png.f349b41f25b7d95de3cb2eb9f19bf012.png

• Like 3

On 6/26/2020 at 2:04 PM, One Man Banned said:

one of the biggest unexplored conspiracies out there is the mystery of the one shoe.  No matter where the fuck I go I always see that single shoe, heel,  or sneaker- side of highway, along tracks, in a train tunnel, homeless camps, graf spots, it don't matter, there's that single shoe.  Given that feet and shoes both come in pairs I have to wonder WTF is going on?!?!  What happened? Where's the other shoe?!  Is there a hidden army of one legged ass kicking men hopping across America?!?!  Shit is real.....

IMG_4596.thumb.JPG.19e4355d5c402e2871505c445f6d7de0.JPG

One of a few seen today.  Go ahead, tell me shit's not real.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

IMG_4596.thumb.JPG.19e4355d5c402e2871505c445f6d7de0.JPG

One of a few seen today.  Go ahead, tell me shit's not real.

This sounds like an opportunity to keep my old shoes and leave one in random spots.......