crack pot theory/ conspiracy thread

skoozy

Not sure exactly what my point was... but -

Weather modification, amongst other things that chemtrails might be used for is real. That's certain. The technology has existed for some time now. I'm just not so quick to dive into the whole belief that chemtrails are being strewn about our country for any type of greater evil agenda like so many tin-foil hat-folk might have one believe.

^_^

I think you mean contrails, yeah?

Chemtrails is the idea that chemicals are being purposefully spread for whatever nefarious reason.

Contrails are the condensation trails that are left behind aircraft that have been shown to have an effect on weather and temperature.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Chemtrails is the idea that chemicals are being purposefully spread for whatever nefarious reason.

Contrails are the condensation trails that are left behind aircraft that have been shown to have an effect on weather and temperature.

Yep. Chemtrails dissipate more slowly than contrails.

did any of you read my story of the guy who would capture and then fuck deers? it was really quite interesting.i'll tell it again for those who missed it.

i met this crazy homeless dude walking the tracks and he talked to me about how he would catch and fuck deers.and he explained to me the best ways to do this with the most success.i pretended to be interested because i was scared if i tried to just walk away he might rape me.i mean....he rapes deers and shit..he's fucking crazy.

the end.

did any of you read my story of the guy who would capture and then fuck deers? it was really quite interesting.i'll tell it again for those who missed it.

i met this crazy homeless dude walking the tracks and he talked to me about how he would catch and fuck deers.and he explained to me the best ways to do this with the most success.i pretended to be interested because i was scared if i tried to just walk away he might rape me.i mean....he rapes deers and shit..he's fucking crazy.

the end.

I read it. This makes the second time. I live in TN, homie. Catching and fucking animals

is like people in NYC watching Yankee's games. It just is.

Also: No. I do not participate in this "sport".

I read it. This makes the second time. I live in TN, homie. Catching and fucking animals

is like people in NYC watching Yankee's games. It just is.

Also: No. I do not participate in this "sport".

right.and im a well respected member of the community...

the 12oz community that is.

BrochureWardenclyffe_.PNG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

"It is not a dream, it is a simple feat of scientific electrical engineering, only expensive — blind, faint-hearted, doubting world! [...] Humanity is not yet sufficiently advanced to be willingly led by the discoverer's keen searching sense. But who knows? Perhaps it is better in this present world of ours that a revolutionary idea or invention instead of being helped and patted, be hampered and ill-treated in its adolescence — by want of means, by selfish interest, pedantry, stupidity and ignorance; that it be attacked and stifled; that it pass through bitter trials and tribulations, through the strife of commercial existence. So do we get our light. So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

Tesla > Crackpots.

Read into it.

It makes sense on numerous levels

1)it explains why the dinosaurs died and mamals survived

2)the tectonic plates are moving apart,thats why every year we spend millions on drudging our ports.plates move,which means the oceans are getting smaller and to keep up with this we must dig deeper an deeper each year jus for boats to floats

3)Gravity was much thicker back then.thats why everything one 100x bigger and all species had smaller lungs

4)I LOVE THIGHS AND BIG BUTTS

Maybe I'm stupid, but I watched the video, and tectonic plates moving apart from one another I don't believe would be decreasing the size of the oceans, rather increasing it. The globe in that video 70 million years ago only had landlocked water, and since their theory of an expanding earth of plates moving apart means that actually the oceans are getting bigger. As they move apart, magma from the core rises to the ocean floor, cooling and harderning into "new" ocean floor.

So the whole bit about drudging our ports, to make boats float, not so much.

i think this video might be more in line with your guys' thinking.

I dont doubt that some of you on this forum are pretty intelligent, but seriously, you guys dont actually believe most of this shit do you?

The Earth is getting bigger? Seriously? Law of conservation of mass anyone? What about subduction zones? Magmatisation?

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER EVEN TAKEN A COLLEGE LEVEL GEOLOGY CLASS?

medication for AIDS/HIV may be a multibillion dollar business, but in contrast to the billions these private companies are making how much money do you think the US govt. alone pays out of pocket to ensure those infected in foreign countries (mainly Africa) receive treatment or other types of assistance in order to slow the spread?

I dont see why the govt would keep this supposed cure a secret when healthcare costs are:

a. skyrocketing

b. currently heavily subsidized by the very same govt.

Under that logic they would essentially be footing the bill so pharmacuedical companies could make billions at their expense, and unless im missing an important piece to the argument here, that really does not add up.

norway-spiral.jpg

DeTyson.jpg

:scrambled: