crack pot theory/ conspiracy thread

skoozy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that was created in the 90's by the governement to throw people off after finding out actual truths. Once you go to a point where youre reading about aliens, you dismiss all the prior stuff read. Actually a good tactic, until the internet came about. Now the whole "ohhh the presidents and alien" crap is soo 1990's crack pot theory. Now it's all about controlled demolition at ground zero.

Get your conspiracy theories up son.

that was created in the 90's by the governement to throw people off after finding out actual truths. Once you go to a point where youre reading about aliens, you dismiss all the prior stuff read. Actually a good tactic, until the internet came about. Now the whole "ohhh the presidents and alien" crap is soo 1990's crack pot theory. Now it's all about controlled demolition at ground zero.

Get your conspiracy theories up son.

Foreal dude?

hella biting my sig....

in other news.

I think that whats even more scary then any of these "theories", is that people actually believe that our government is cruel enough to comit such acts of mass murder (refering to the 911 conspiricy).

people dont believe the governmen to the extent that they make outrageous claims, about how our government is conspiring to make a one world super power and whipe out the worlds middle class. shit is just crazy.

/energydrinkpoweredpost!

Foreal dude?

hella biting my sig....

in other news.

I think that whats even more scary then any of these "theories", is that people actually believe that our government is cruel enough to comit such acts of mass murder (refering to the 911 conspiricy).

people dont believe the governmen to the extent that they make outrageous claims, about how our government is conspiring to make a one world super power and whipe out the worlds middle class. shit is just crazy.

/energydrinkpoweredpost!

I think its scary how naive you are. I dont necessarily buy into the 911 theories but if you think the government has your best interests at heart and wouldnt sacrifice 3000 of its own people to make some bread, think again.

Keep in mind its not mainly the government. It aint a conspiracy my dude. These assholes ARE trying to run shit and fuck you over.

updated-scum-782126.jpg

vulcan stfu. back peddlin ass nigga.

the government = corporations and banks

the bottom line is money. and they made heaps of dough over the last 9 years with this war on insurgents.

talmbout it seemed a little fishey... if thats what you took from 9/11 then you've already missed the bus. i dont wanna hear you comment on a thread unless it has to do with underage asian girls... because clearly thats all your good at.

why have ancient civilizations thousands of miles away from each other been obsessed with gold, is it because it looks cool, its shiny? its not a practical metal to make tools with, yet in all ancient civilizations its the most sacred.

GOLD has special properties

hmmm

vulcan stfu. back peddlin ass nigga.

the government = corporations and banks

the bottom line is money. and they made heaps of dough over the last 9 years with this war on insurgents.

talmbout it seemed a little fishey... if thats what you took from 9/11 then you've already missed the bus. i dont wanna hear you comment on a thread unless it has to do with underage asian girls... because clearly thats all your good at.

caught me br0

(blushes)