FEMALES ARE SLUTS

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a girl once, she was a fresh virgin when I met her. I was always gentle and loving with her. I always spent my spare time with her and we'd talk for hours, telling each other our feelings and dreams. I really loved her, we didn't have sex, we figured that it was worth the wait and that a lifetime of marriage would be worth not giving in to our temptations and physical desires. I always thought that she was my soul mate and that we would live happily ever after. She was a real home body, when I went out to the theatre, bible study groups or nature walks she would usually prefer to stay home. She liked to relax, not at all lazy, just a real sedentary type, you know?

But one day I found the truth..., in the worst possible way. In the two years that we lived together (she moved in as soon as we met) she'd always stay home, I thought she was just chillin and taking it easy. But one day when I came home from from a weekend of plane spotting I had the worst experience ever. Yes, women ARE sluts! I walked in to my room and found my room mate and my girl together, naked and doing "it". My girl, the one I had saved myself for was having sex with my ex-jail bird room mate. I had let him move in with me after I had corresponded with him in prison on the christian pen pal exchange program. Now he'd just thrown his beliefs away and she'd thrown her chastity away to that, that "nigger".

She broke my heart and to make it even worse I also found a collection of pictures and photos that she'd let him take of her, naked and of a sexual nature. Well I kept one, for memories. Well I'm tired of being the nice guy, here it is for you guys to enjoy, he she is, the SLUT!!!

If I ever see her again it will be too soon.

sex+doll+1.jpg