You as a kid?

`Melinoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a happy child with my ninja turtles and pokemon cards. bitch stole some of my cards in the 3rd grade.. I'll get even one a these days

6- First beer, an unrelated knockin myself out resulted in almost dying

7- My parents divorced and i was more of a quiet kid. Still had friends tho

9 - Almost died of food poisoning, teh hip hops entered

13-ish met the homies that i'm still down with to this day, got in trouble at school more

graffiti was somewhere in here

16- First kiss, first real party, at a homies crib most of the summers after this, climbin through windows type a shit, almost shot by a redneck

17- First serious girlfriend and first sexxing, yeah at 17. i have standards. Stayed a week in the summer at million dollar house

18- Bought a lottery ticket and cigars, graduated 18th in my class, moved out, went to college, more parties, weed and syrup, actually started using my 12oz account

19(now/only been a month)Still in college, smashed first kiss from back in the day, lifes not bad

I was a happy child with my ninja turtles and pokemon cards. bitch stole some of my cards in the 3rd grade.. I'll get even one a these days

6- First beer, an unrelated knockin myself out resulted in almost dying

7- My parents divorced and i was more of a quiet kid. Still had friends tho

9 - Almost died of food poisoning, teh hip hops entered

13-ish met the homies that i'm still down with to this day, got in trouble at school more

graffiti was somewhere in here

16- First kiss, first real party, at a homies crib most of the summers after this, climbin through windows type a shit, almost shot by a redneck

17- First serious girlfriend and first sexxing, yeah at 17. i have standards. Stayed a week in the summer at million dollar house

18- Bought a lottery ticket and cigars, graduated 18th in my class, moved out, went to college, more parties, weed and syrup, actually started using my 12oz account

19(now/only been a month)Still in college, smashed first kiss from back in the day, lifes not bad

late with stuff but i'll be even later. I'm choosing not to kiss/sex anyone until i know hes a good catch.

0-1, or 2: broken legg. long storyyy

2-5 or 6: moved like 15 times

6-8: desent grades, smart kid

8-13: desent grades, about 100 writeups, a first suspension

14: flipped future LB, got mah ass wooped for first time

15: frehsman, mad bitches.

16: sophomore, tall bitches,

Some of you make me feel like a goody kid...I haven't even smoked or had sex yet. Geeze.

oh you will.. in due time my dear.. in due time...

my adolescent years goes something like this..

0-10: boring usual average kid bullshit..

11-13: rock phase.. played guitar and all that good stuff.. got into graffiti

going into 7th grade after kickin it with my cuz m.love for the summer.. once i got into graff

i started checkin out some underground shit like doom, sage francis, eyedea, quasimoto, you know....

13-16: freshman and sophmore year was my party years.. my ma works in our apt complex

and moved in some guys upstairs from us.. they would chill with my parents all the time and asked

if i wanted to kick it one day.. went to their crib smoked a couple blunts and it was over from there..

i was up at their crib every weekend takin shots, rolling blunts and spittin game to females..

they basically took me under their wing so to speak.. these niggas actually had the females believe i was 19 at the time..

hahah also these are the years i started listenin to hip hop more frequently and some old school jams in between..

banged my first girl at 15 and was on a humping spree after that.. i'd go to her crib everyday

after school and smash for hours untill her mom came home... good times, good times...

16-17: fucked up in school alot and didnt give a shit bout anything.. started

broadening my tastes in music more and more.. basically my whole

highschool career was fucking up.. then i swallowed my pride and actually crawled up out the hole i dug myself into...

all for a little piece of paper i could've printed out on paper myself.. couldnt walk at graduation or anything..

they even told me not to bother coming the last two weeks cause it was all preparation for graduation.. so my summer break started early...

18-now: im only 19 but in the past year ive grown alot.. the fact my parents split and me

and my og are damn near broke now kinda had me put aside all the bullshit and lil kid shit..

now im just doin my thang tryin to get my mixtape and album made already to sell.. i cant see

myself working no 9-5 again so this is my full time hustle as for now.. and as of right now

im currently looking to move out possibly by summer time hopefully so im just doin anything

to get money in my pocket.. and my girl is gonna move out here during the summer so im tryin

to get everything set up for us by the time shes done with school...

pretty much.....

seriously if your 15 and a female, Ch0 is the last place you should be.

" ch0 a place for drunken grimey men "

at 15 i was doing rap letters, drinking under bridges, fingering girls, stealing from partys, have a fights, smoking bad weed and alot of other pointless shit.

to cut it short. go live like a fucktard kid for a bit then get drunk and onntz.

that is all

:lol: :lol:

LB my nigga...?

hahaha my cuz used to stay by some lb's a while ago..

they were some lame ass lil kids tryin to get buck..

lol no diss just sayin...

Anywhere near Lamon? hahaha I dont fuck wit them niggas no more after we got into it with some Kings though.

The niggas I knew from there ran through Mobile all the time so I was like fuck it.

I've heard of alot of Lbz not bein on shit though I aint even gonna lie on the nation haha

Anywhere near Lamon? hahaha I dont fuck wit them niggas no more after we got into it with some Kings though.

The niggas I knew from there ran through Mobile all the time so I was like fuck it.

I've heard of alot of Lbz not bein on shit though I aint even gonna lie on the nation haha

hahah yeeeaa my cuz used to stay over on cicero and wellington...

but yeah they were beefing with the kings for a minute one of my guys whos a king

busted at them on my cuz block a whiiiiile ago... my cuz even said one of the Lbz

was tryin to fuck with him and he ended up whoopin his ass.. hahahah

anytime they're brought up i just laugh...

:lol:

hahah yeeeaa my cuz used to stay over on cicero and wellington...

but yeah they were beefing with the kings for a minute one of my guys whos a king

busted at them on my cuz block a whiiiiile ago... my cuz even said one of the Lbz

was tryin to fuck with him and he ended up whoopin his ass.. hahahah

anytime they're brought up i just laugh...

:lol:

Hahahahaha, too fuckin funny.

I havent repped that shit since like 8th grade, they sent me off hard as fuck, most of them flip flopped Maniac from Mobile & Dickens.

HAHAHAHAHAH that shits funny, nigga was talkin shit huh?I bet he was like "Calll da amber lamps" lmaoooo