I fucking hate vets

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first year or so I had him he lived in a cage, then after that he was trained to go on paper in a certain spot, or sometimes use the litter box. That worked good for a few years, but the last year or so he just started shitting wherever he felt like it.

My roommate cleaned the living room today and picked up some shit that was behind the couch, and as weird as it might be I got sad thinking the little bastard was never gonna shit on the floor again for me to clean up :(

i cant remember what my vet insurance costs but i dont think its that much.

they set the agreements up to fail tho, first place i was with wouldnt cover a retaaarded ammount of shit if i didnt fix him. literally to the point of "whtas the point of even having this" its was insane.

second place seems good, at least on paper. tho, havnt had to squeeze em for any money up until last week. havnt heard back from them so we'll see what they have to say about my claim(s) for them.

farrets make me want to puke btw. no diss... are they smart? do they like people n shit?? only reason i say they make me wanna puke is cuz at was chilling with this bird once who had one and i just couldnt get comfortable with it running around her place. felt like a possum was loose.

get that shit quick son, anything treated before you get insurance will not be covered afterwardss. like if whatever problem comes back.

so yo, that vet insurance shit i was talkin about... dayyyum, they came thru correct.

my vet sent in all my receipts for him from like last september. just picked up my mail. BAM. two cheques adding up to just under $900 bones.

if you ever get a pet that is prone to health conditions, or even if not. but especially if ya do. get the shit no doubt. ASAP cause they wont cover nothin already been treated. ie: as soon as you get em get yer little buddy checked out with a clean bill of health and sign the fuck up.

i was maaad skeptical of em cause of horror stories from other people and also cause the first company i was with, called "vet insurance" was fucking jokes. i found out after like a month that if i didnt fix my dog, and i quote "we have certain restrictions" when asked what, she was so illusive it was almost ready to pop off on some "you think im fuckin stupid?!?!" type shit.

i had to literally pull information out her mouth. basicly, what that meant was "nothing was covered" no shit. like you wouldnt believe the stipulations. CANCELLED.

found the other main one called "pet secure" whom im with now, they were pros and didnt give a shit either way if he gets fixed er not.

bottom line, better be safe than sorry. and if yer pet is prone, like 20 buck a month aint shit as opposed to nasty gnote+ vet bills.