Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CMF

snow in austin, tx.

4381828967_521678cc1f_b.jpg

far from what a lot of you people are used to, but it snows like once every two years here.

Is it true in Florida if it snows AT ALL they close down the schools?

The snow melts before it ever hits the ground, so no.

If you do get any snow, I'm assuming everything will shut the fuck down. I know in Georgia when we get like 1" every school in a 200 mile radius gets shut down and postmen sit their lazy asses at home watching shit like Maury and Ellen. If they're cool they may watch sportscenter 3 times in a row.

it snows occasionally in texas,i havent been down there in a couple years but the last time i was there when it snowed you motherfuckers were clueless as to how to drive in that shit.it was maybe,MAYBE 3 or 4 inches and people were freaking out.where im at now we get ice storms and shit all the time in the winter and alot of the time power goes off.shit is lame.but people here atleast can drive in the snow.

I live in the DFW area and we got over a foot last week. I've never seen shit like that in Texas... only on trips and shit. My dad (from Detroit) called me like 73 times to tell me that he's never seen anything like this in Texas....Apparently somethings happenin.

• Like 1

we still never got any fuckin snow like we were supposed to per the weather reports... i think weather reporters should be banned in texas, cause noone can predict the insanity that is texas weather...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now