Your sexual goals

DM!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would defintely say the only thing left without resorting to trannys or guys would have to be giving a chick a DP with my balls in her ass and my cock in her pussy so that when I come I can pull out my balls and yell "BOOYAH" out really loud. Is that good enough? I went to try it once but it was cold and my nuts were too busy trying to hide like they do when it is cold.

ballsuck.gif

if u havent seen the video...

http://www.flurl.com/video/5456467_comments.html

to give a guy head while hes on the job working with people (torture)

Do you mean phone? I'd assume so, and I don't see how that's torture. I genuinely enjoy talking on the phone while I'm getting head, I think it's funny. The only time it wasn't fun was when I answered the phone twice in the middle of my ex giving me head, because she made me feel bad afterwards, telling me you don't do that kind of stuff to your girlfriend :(

I definitely wouldn't answer a family member's phone call while getting topped off though, that's just weird.

Edit: That video above makes my balls hurt

Do you mean phone? I'd assume so, and I don't see how that's torture. I genuinely enjoy talking on the phone while I'm getting head, I think it's funny. The only time it wasn't fun was when I answered the phone twice in the middle of my ex giving me head, because she made me feel bad afterwards, telling me you don't do that kind of stuff to your girlfriend :(

I definitely wouldn't answer a family member's phone call while getting topped off though, that's just weird.

Edit: That video above makes my balls hurt

phone or front desk or something. i think it depends on the guy, like if he makes a lot of noises or something i think it'd be funny. But I would probably hit him if he answered the phone to family, i think that's kinda disrespectful and creepy.

...blew my Peter North of a load in a BITCHES FACE

ahh it was too funny

feel free to share goals that you wish to complete or have completed

rookie status, but keep up the good work. if you werent standing up on the bed so it looked like you were spitting off a building, you did it wrong btw.