Bros before Hos?

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insecure because you would feel in someway threatenned by one of your boys going after your ex girl, as if it meant you were in competition with him. There's no other real reason why you would get mad in the first place. If you know yourself, what you're worth, and you're over the girl, you have ZERO reason to get that mad. So u mad BECAUSE u insecure. I doubt you can find an other explaination. But go at it by all means.

And if the word insecure is new to you and you believe i made it up, then you prove my point by showing once again your ignorance.

my brother ended up marrying one of our mutual friend's exes. dude was even a groomsman at his wedding. they only dated for a month or so but it still has made for some awkward situations like when SHE brings up when they used to date in front of my brother. i personally don't see much wrong with it if it's just some other bitch but like swamp said, if it's a girl you love or whatever, then that's bogus.

I had to cut connections with a friend cos my ex and him ended up being good buddies, everytime they would hang out he would run his mouth about how shitty of a person I am. My ex also knew there was a possibility dude and I could end up getting together because of our previous history, so he pulled the 'bros before hos' card, just in spite of me. I got over it. Ex is a chump for doing that and homie is an even bigger chump for falling for his game.

I didn't get mad until ex invited my cousin (who is a dude and also my best friend) over to his house and tried to pull the same, "fuck that bitch" shit with him. My cousin caught on and told me, I got mad. Ate a bowl of store brand fruity pebbles and let it go.

This just happen to me the homie didnt even have the balls to come up to me....

he tried sending some bangers(kings) to come jump me but shit didnt happen ...........they wont fuck with me cuz i got that (C.4) hahaha

not that anyone cares just putting it out there

Insecure because you would feel in someway threatenned by one of your boys going after your ex girl, as if it meant you were in competition with him. There's no other real reason why you would get mad in the first place. If you know yourself, what you're worth, and you're over the girl, you have ZERO reason to get that mad. So u mad BECAUSE u insecure. I doubt you can find an other explaination. But go at it by all means.

And if the word insecure is new to you and you believe i made it up, then you prove my point by showing once again your ignorance.

You're rambling about nonsense...where did I say anything about being over the girl? If I loved a girl and dated her for years I will never be over them ENOUGH to be OK with them dating a friend of mine. I got no problem (after a period of time) seeing a girl I was with happy with someone else, but I'll be damned if that someone else is gonna be my boy. Anyone who would be OK with a girl they slept next to for years being with their friend is crazy, in my opinion. So once again, mad? Yes. Insecure? Definitely not

And I didn't say you made up the word insecure asshole, I was saying you just pulled an adjective out of the air.

You're rambling about nonsense...where did I say anything about being over the girl? If I loved a girl and dated her for years I will never be over them ENOUGH to be OK with them dating a friend of mine. I got no problem (after a period of time) seeing a girl I was with happy with someone else, but I'll be damned if that someone else is gonna be my boy. Anyone who would be OK with a girl they slept next to for years being with their friend is crazy, in my opinion. So once again, mad? Yes. Insecure? Definitely not

And I didn't say you made up the word insecure asshole, I was saying you just pulled an adjective out of the air.

sounds like some lame jealous bs to me.

if thats how you are then i guess thats how you are...

im just sayin is all...

if youre not with said girl anymore what business is it of yours who shes with?

none at all.

if one of your friends and her get along and shit whats the fucking problem?

the problem is YOU obviously.

ego bullshit.

period.

insecure. sounds like it. jealous. fuck yeah. all bitter and angry and shit.

now if your boy rubs it in your face like some asshole like haha i fucked your ex hahaha. then smash his grill with a wrench and spit in his face. but if he treats this person you"loved" good...then whats wrong?

if you love this person wouldnt you want them to be happy with whoever the fuck they are happy with?

or do i just not have any clue about anything im talking about?

people are fucked in the head.

especially when they throw that love word around.

i dont know.

whatever.

FTW.

so your about to get with some chick and your dude not realizing it dates her. breaks up with her. then you date her. whos in the wrong? but honestly. it all depends on the age and circumstances. if your in high school then it shouldnt matter. high school relationships arent meant to last forever. if your grown and at the age of "settling down" and theres a chance of it lasting for the rest of your life and there WAS a chance of it lasting for your friends life i could see where theres a problem with that

sounds like some lame jealous bs to me.

if thats how you are then i guess thats how you are...

im just sayin is all...

if youre not with said girl anymore what business is it of yours who shes with?

none at all.

if one of your friends and her get along and shit whats the fucking problem?

the problem is YOU obviously.

ego bullshit.

period.

insecure. sounds like it. jealous. fuck yeah. all bitter and angry and shit.

now if your boy rubs it in your face like some asshole like haha i fucked your ex hahaha. then smash his grill with a wrench and spit in his face. but if he treats this person you"loved" good...then whats wrong?

if you love this person wouldnt you want them to be happy with whoever the fuck they are happy with?

or do i just not have any clue about anything im talking about?

people are fucked in the head.

especially when they throw that love word around.

i dont know.

whatever.

FTW.

cofuckingsigned.