Bros before Hos?

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends...99% of the time you'll know whether it's okay or not.

I've been on both ends of this with varying results. The two situations where it sucks is when-

1. I'm not over the girl (it happens) and one of my "friends" knows that and decides to make a move anyway. That's grounds for dismissal.

If they honestly don't know, I may ask them to give me some time to calm down, or tell them that as far as I'm concerned it never happened and to consider the topic closed to further discussion.

2. However, most of the time it's no big deal so they get together with my blessing...then one of them pulls some wack shit and I somehow end up involved in their drama.

I'll tell both parties I don't want to hear about it and to figure it out on their own unless someone was done truly dirty. That gets complicated and it's definitely a case-by-case thing...usually the best solution will present itself.

What the fuck is up w/ all the people talking like dude was wearing a Slayer shirt? That's an insult to Slayer. Dude is SO un-metal, he is like rust to metal.

On the getting w/ the ex thing....there's this bitch writer who went out w/ my homie's girl after they broke up. I asked him what he thought of that. Dude said- every time he kisses her he's tasting my dick.

Dude said- every time he kisses her he's tasting my dick.

thats just what punk ass bitches say when they mad. if that was true, all these bitches would have dick mouth.

sounds like his feelings are hurt.

i fucked this one chick that used to date some dude at this party. it was pretty common knowledge that i fucked her, so he starts poppin off at the mouth in front of his boys and he asks me, "Hows that used pussy?"

to which i replied, "It's not bad once you get past the used part"

his friends laughed, he didn't know what to say so he kinda stuttered/mumbled something for a second and went to get a beer.

moral of the story: ITS ALL USED PUSSY. man up bitches.

i dislike this statement of bros before hos,

but i figured it would grab the viewer's eye.

what is your take on getting with a friends ex girl?

i consider it completely off limits,

yet people at this party i was at tonight were giving me "sound" arguments as to why it is acceptable.

i find that shit repulsive and completely fucked that anyone would consider it acceptable to get with your good friends ex girl in order to just dipp tipp.

even if the bitch was a perfect 10, is that worth losing a good friendship?

gimme your opinions.

i was talking about this with my homegirl today and we both came to the conclusion that no matter how

you try to justify it and no matter how you look at it, it's all bad and all wrong.

my friend dated this awesome, cool, funny, witty, hot girl and treated her (like all of his girls) like total shit. he's just a jerk, he fucks anything with a heart beat so we all kinda expected it to end but we didnt expect to all make friends with this girl. anyway me and her kinda had a thing but we never did fuck or date because i got friend zoned. years later i find out hes still bitter about it all and has it in his head that i fucked her, the reason i found out; he got caught trying to fuck another friends ex. all this after he tried to fuck my ex and a few girls ive been with. fuck it, if i was smarter and didnt get friend zoned i would have dated this girl, he is a cunt and couldnt treat her right i could have and not felt guilty but i guess we'll never know. thats a rare case though

alternatively. my friend A dated a girl and broke up with her. friend B got close with her years later and A was cool with it. i maintain she was a worthless piece of shit who was no good to anyone and low and behold we crashed her bday party to find B watching her kiss another guy after leading him on. sometimes people just wont listen.

cool bro stories aside its not a cool thing to do. id beat the shit out of any of my friends who tried it

i think im thinking about something a little different than everyone else.

im not talking about trying to fuck some girl the day they break up. thats pretty wack. and BOTH people should be slashed with a razor and set on fire.

im talking like at some unknown time in the future some shit developes and you actually like this person. what then?

like i mentioned back there i know 2 guys who are good friends and that shit happened and theyre still good friends and the girl is friends with both of them and everyones cool. no one wants to beat anyone face in with a crowbar or any of that shit.

based on what everyone in here is saying in 10 years you shouldnt even glance at this girl or you might as well kill yourself because youre a worthless piece of shit.

pretty god damn retarded.

but then again look where i am... the fucking nexus of retardation.

ya'll keep seeing this from only one side.

If i listen to the majority of you who agree with the Bros Before Hoes statement, shouldn't you forgive your boy for fuckin your ex and not lose your friend over a girl, more specifically a girl you don't even sleep with anymore? THATS what putting Bro's before Hoes really should be, stepping on your big fat ego to preserve your friendship is way more difficult than having to briefly resist your sexual pulsions.

I've been in both situations for the record.

just sayin'.

A while back I dated a girl for a few months. I got pretty attached as she was a nice girl and absolutely gorgeous. She fucked me over for another guy. I felt pretty raw about it for a good while..

A few months down the line my boy asked if it was ok he went for her. I was against it at first but I said it was ok because I don't own her and I could see they really got along. At that point I was over her so i felt no jelousy, I was more worried she'd fuck my boy over like she had me. He managed to turn her from sly bitch into loyal wifey and 3 years later they are still together.

I consider this a good case of bros before hos. I didn't let my own feelings towards a girl get in the way of my friend's happiness and as it turns out they became a really strong couple.

I have fucked a good amount of girls, and almost all of them are up for grabs with anyone, my boys included.

There are two who I loved, dated for significant periods of time, etc etc...I don't give a fuck if it's 20 years from now, I'd put a bullet in one of my boy's heads if they went near them

U mad. And insecure.

• Like 1

I have fucked a good amount of girls, and almost all of them are up for grabs with anyone, my boys included.

There are two who I loved, dated for significant periods of time, etc etc...I don't give a fuck if it's 20 years from now, I'd put a bullet in one of my boy's heads if they went near them

I don't live my life by slogans or catch phrases. That said, Swamp seems pretty legit right here.

U mad. And insecure.

Yes, I would be mad if my friends tried to go after a girl I had loved. I believe I made that clear when I said I'd shoot them in the head if they did so.

And insecure? How so, exactly? Since that doesn't make any sense it's gonna lead me to believe that not only did you restate the obvious with your first adjective, but that you also just made up a second one.

what is your take on getting with a friends ex girl?

gimme your opinions.

depends on what you mean by getting with her...

honestly if one of my niggas ex's was goin hard i'd at least let him know..

like "yo no offence or anything but yo ex is goin hard..."

just be real with it.. if he still has feelings towards her or whatever

then naw i wouldnt do it.. but if hes like "oh yea..? well whateva then do you"

then im smashin and smurfin.. as long as he knows bout it and dont care i dont see no problem..

but if your talking about actually having a relationship with a homies ex then naw...

why would i wanna cuff a broad who already smashed the homie...?

NEGATIVE....