Bros before Hos?

yeaaaah baby

i dislike this statement of bros before hos,

but i figured it would grab the viewer's eye.

what is your take on getting with a friends ex girl?

i consider it completely off limits,

yet people at this party i was at tonight were giving me "sound" arguments as to why it is acceptable.

i find that shit repulsive and completely fucked that anyone would consider it acceptable to get with your good friends ex girl in order to just dipp tipp.

even if the bitch was a perfect 10, is that worth losing a good friendship?

gimme your opinions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if you friend hates her guts and doesnt give a fuck if she gets smashed by a steam roller?

whaty if they went their seperate ways and he doesnt hate her guts and your friends like youre a good dude good luck with that?

maybe you and your friends need to grow the fuck up and realize that sometimes you gotta break some eggs to make a fuckin omlette?

in otherwords... if youre friends pissed OH FUCKING WELL if hes not a butthurt chump he will get over it because he doesnt own her or you so fuck the fuck off.

i know a couple of guys and a lady. one guy was with said lady for a good amount of time. break up. now other guy who is friends with guy number 1 is with lady. they are still good friends and all 3 hang out together and theres never been a problem.

because they arent 6th grade faggots who put /nohomo after everything they say.

FUCKING IDIOTS>

• Like 1

And fuck bitches who do this to wreck friendships on purpose.

yes.

i know these 2 chumps. and they know this one girl.

they are all fucking morons.

but shes a fucking manipulative piece of garbage who needs to get her face slashed.

i get drunk and yell at them about how chumpish and stupid they are and why she is super fucking wack. but like i said they are chumpstravaganza deluxe. so they dont listen. and continue to bitch at each other about this worthless catch rag...

i was hoping there were a bunch of awesome new tattoos to look at.

so now i have to do this.

• Like 1

My own philosophy = Loyalty to your friends is worth way more than getting a nut off.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a herb who deserves herb friends.

That said, Nothing wrong with hand me downs from the crew if their cool with it.

And also, fuck poking around in a trife bitch who gives up the pussy on some revenge shit.

one of my best friends dated some smoking hot dominican chick who was also cool as hell, and even told a girl i was dating at the time she thought i was really good looking.

making a move would be on some serious scandalous scum bag shit... not for all the tea in china. there are millions and millions of vaginas out there, why take one thats been ran up in by a homie?

the idea itself undermines the concept of friendship.

if he didn't love her/was just fucking her & they were never married, engaged or in love... I'd run it by him first & try to get the green light. if he is seeing a new chicken and/or has a steady supply of pussy from alt. sources, I don't see the harm. this is a perfect situation, though. i doubt that your situation is as uncomplicated as above said situation...

If my friend actually cared about a girl, than she's off limits, and vice versa.

One of my boy's knows that's the deal with our group of friends, but he also has another group of friends that it's like a giant Dawson's Creek episode. I'm talking about these muthafuckas will date a girl for 2 years, and then next thing you know their best friend is dating em, then the girl is cheating with the original kid, and somehow hardly anyone ever gets mad. I don't fucking get it, and I make fun of him all the time, but whatever

Yeah, the slayer shirt is like an instant hood pass kinda thing.

Plus dude was eating pizza, dont forget the pizza.

but,

yeah last night some dude found out his homie at the party had fucked around with his girl while they were on a "break" (ooo drama!)

and then dude ended up getting whooped.

losing a friendship is NOT worth a buddies old pussy.

unless of course she's DTF while you eat pizza and wear slayer shirts.

i dislike this statement of bros before hos,

but i figured it would grab the viewer's eye.

what is your take on getting with a friends ex girl?

i consider it completely off limits,

yet people at this party i was at tonight were giving me "sound" arguments as to why it is acceptable.

i find that shit repulsive and completely fucked that anyone would consider it acceptable to get with your good friends ex girl in order to just dipp tipp.

even if the bitch was a perfect 10, is that worth losing a good friendship?

gimme your opinions.

Depends on your definition of "ex".

If it's some chick he went out with for two weeks in 9th grade then who gives a shit.

But scooping up any of your boys serious ex's is grounds for a severe ass beating.

That's my opinion on the matter anyways.

what if you friend hates her guts and doesnt give a fuck if she gets smashed by a steam roller?

Getting smashed by a steamroller and getting smashed by your homies dick are two entirely different things altogether.

I have an ex who I'd love to hear got smashed by a steamroller, but if I heard one of my boys hit that I'd be fuming.

Willpower really comes into play here; I've been straight handed pussy before by girls who had history with friends of mine and I've invariably ended up walking away. Tough, but whatever, I'm way too tight with some of my boys to go that route.

It's an entirely different situation when your boy hooked up with a slut a couple times though and fell on his face for her. Girls "play the game" too, if you can run through her best friend then who's to say she can't hop on yours?