NFL OFFSEASON/PRESEASON 2010

Str8_Nola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you west coast fools are running this thread! haha. i guess all the east peeps are busy w/ our worth the watch baseball teams....

eagles bum me out this year. nfc east is gonna gobble us up....

Yes they will!! Why? Because the Eagles suck! Cowboys will stomp another mudhole in that ass. Giants too. Fuck Antrelle Rolle...he isn't going to do shit agains Bryant or Austin. I can't wait!

*been lurking for a minute...this thread made me sign up.

romo's a homo. fuck the cowgirls

Extremely Angry Girls Losing Every Season

Yeah...we suck. That's why we beat ya'll THREE times last season. 24 to 0 is pretty sad. Ya'll didn't even make a field goal. It's cool though. I'll give you props on supporting a team that sucks. Atleast you're not a bandwagon fan.

chiefs fan here... interesting reading you broncos/chargers kids. our draft was okay. iffy on the RB we got in the 2nd... kid looks good, but we don't need a RB and it's probably the most overrated position on the field anyway... would have rather had a DE/LB/S/QB

p.s. I still miss Tony Richardson.

chiefs fan here... interesting reading you broncos/chargers kids. our draft was okay. iffy on the RB we got in the 2nd... kid looks good, but we don't need a RB and it's probably the most overrated position on the field anyway... would have rather had a DE/LB/S/QB

p.s. I still miss Tony Richardson.

I don't think McCluster is going to every be a main back. He;s only 5'9" and like 180. He will be great for the return game and on thrid down situations and catching passes out of the backfield. I think a second round pick is a little high for that type of player, but who am I to talk, my team drafted a QB in the first round that will probably never start an entire season in the NFL.

Props to the AFC West talk in here. Thoughts on Cassel? Lots of money locked into him.

ha, fair enough but remember what happened to you guys the season before last....

Yeah I remember. We lost in a bad way. I'm sure ya'll will be bringing that up 5 yrs from now. FYI...the Cowboys/Sheagles head to head record is 55-43 witht the 'Boys on TOP. We have been one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL probably in the last 15 yrs or so. I want to go to a game in Philly. ....wait. NEvermind. I don't want to get murdered.

I don't think McCluster is going to every be a main back. He;s only 5'9" and like 180. He will be great for the return game and on thrid down situations and catching passes out of the backfield. I think a second round pick is a little high for that type of player, but who am I to talk, my team drafted a QB in the first round that will probably never start an entire season in the NFL.

Props to the AFC West talk in here. Thoughts on Cassel? Lots of money locked into him.

yeah, that's what i meant... he doesn't look like a bad player, but he's very situational, and the 2nd round had so much more to offer. there's a reason the texans took mario williams over reggie bush (who, i realize, has a ring. but i'm pretty sure the saints would have gotten there if they had mario williams rather than bush also.)

i wasn't happy when we picked up cassel. he did okay, but it was only 1 season worth of proof, and with new england's receiving corps helping him out. i'd rather have drafted sanchez. that said, i think he did alright, but is overpaid, and not a franchise QB. i see him moving around the league a lot like harrington (only not appallingly shitty). but i thought we were gonna draft clausen since charlie weis is our o-coord now. would have been good to have him in training to start someday. but who knows what next year's draft class will look like at QB.