NFL OFFSEASON/PRESEASON 2010

Str8_Nola

i hope Quinn does well. i think its good he got outta cleveland. wish hed went somewhere outta the afc west tho so i can root for him, ya know.

this will be an interesting draft im sure youll be paying just as close of attention for your team as i will mine.

i think shanahan can do it. but washington has been that place haha. his protege kubiak is handling business in houston. i see them winning a playoff game this season. only 1 tho.

i agree. hopefully youll post in the thread during the season. our teams are gonna own the NFC west. seattle? st louis? warnerless zona? YES! niners are gonna be a good game. cant wait.

cheers man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found almost all my posts on this site are in the sports forums. HAHA. I lurked for a while though so I could get what this place was all about. Kubiak is the man, hell I'm rooting for a Skins vs Texans Superbowl because the Broncos sure as shit wont be there.

P.S. How'd you like the beatdown the Rockies gave those Padres over the weekend.

• Like 1