Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Str8_Nola

NFL OFFSEASON/PRESEASON 2010

Somewhere, a mile high into the sky, empty bottles of Jack are hitting the floor... and a neckbeard grows thicker.

4545208966_b7c578580e_o.jpg

Well they took a center. I am always ok with drafting linemen.

We have one more pick in the third round, and if Decker is there, it would be a great pick.

Well they took a center. I am always ok with drafting linemen.

We have one more pick in the third round, and if Decker is there, it would be a great pick.

Called that shit!

Two big linemen and Decker in the second and third rounds. Make me a little bit happier about the whole Tebow thing.

niners are having a nice draft picked up tayLor mays in the second round no doubt niggahs a stud our d is good and young our probLem Lies in the qb positionwe gon do some dumbass damage this year yaarraa

damn you west coast fools are running this thread! haha. i guess all the east peeps are busy w/ our worth the watch baseball teams....

eagles bum me out this year. nfc east is gonna gobble us up....

The whole madden curse is bullshit.Yea we didnt pick up who we should have.Who cares,we still have the same team minus a few that didnt really make that big of an impact anyway.Holla at ya brethren.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now