Tell me where to go an i'll take pictures... D.C.-PHILLY-NEW YORK. 02/19/10 thr 03/14/10

topfloorbasement

Please tell this cracka what to check out / eat / do while in these cities during these dates...

Thank you in advance.

D.C. ..... 02 - 19 thru 03 - 04ish.

PHILLY ..... 03 - 04ish thru 03 - 10ish.

NEW YORK .... 03 - 10ish thru 03 - 14ish.

pretty much was bored an decided to visit some freinds....

they got jobs n shit and i wanna walk around n take pics / drink / whateves...

any info would be appreciated.....

info bout ma self:

- irish aka love to get my drank on.

- stay red eyed.

- listens to punk, 90ish hip hop, and jazz..

- dive bars not clubs.

- sneaker head

- might need to re-stock some "supplies" along the way.

thanks....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tell me where to go an i'll take pictures... D.C.-PHILLY-NEW YORK. 02/19/10 thr 03/14/

Dave's Quality Meats is my favorite sneaker spot in NY. Definitely worth checking out. Or if you're real serious about classic kicks, go to Flight Club on Lafayette. While you're there, you might want to consider an iced redeye from the place next to Supreme and a taco from La Esquina.

And I'm pretty sure I know of an ouncer or two who could help you out with restocking when you hit the city.

As for Philly, you might want to hop on the train up market street and see the new Espo project.

Re: Tell me where to go an i'll take pictures... D.C.-PHILLY-NEW YORK. 02/19/10 thr 03/14/

DC is gonna be cold, bring a jacket

check out U ST. NW, adams morgan is fun, those are bars & places like that.

if i remember correctly blues alley is a good jazz club.

umm....

dc is a police state so watch for cameras too.

philly has a "stop and frisk" law that lets them search you without a warrant, whenever they want.

have fun

"philly has a "stop and frisk" law that lets them search you without a warrant, whenever they want."

damn thats rough

still challenged in court pretty frequently. it was originally intended to get illegal guns off the streets but now ofcourse the purpose has changed...

native philly heads could tell you more.

info bout ma self:

- stay red eyed.

- dive bars not clubs.

- sneaker head

thanks....

Hipster could have summed it up.

info bout ma self:

- stay red eyed.

- dive bars not clubs.

- sneaker head

thanks....

Dude copypasted his profile info from Hypebeast.com

"philly has a "stop and frisk" law that lets them search you without a warrant, whenever they want."

damn thats rough

just cause it's not a law everywhere else, doesn't mean cops won't still search you whenever they

fucking feel like it, in whatever what city you're in. the old "you fit the description of..., or this is a bad

neighborhood, why are you here?' are usually all the reason they'll need to search a motherfucker.

D.C. Bars to check out: Brickskeller, RFD, Marvins (eh), The Quarry House (just outside dc, but the best dive, metro accessible).

Maybe check out the dc graff hall of fame. Although it's camera'd up from what I've heard.

Maybe check out the dc graff hall of fame. Although it's camera'd up from what I've heard.

Camera'd like hell + armed guards on certain parts. I wouldn't attempt unless you're with someone who knows what they're doing

Being Irish, into sneakers, and a pothead makes you a hipster now?

haha, that was i was thinking...

i dont really give a fuck what someone wants to catagorize me as..

thanks for the all the info everyone.

post more shat/spots for me to check out..

MAR, good look on the bars..

packed.jpg

packed.

windmills.jpg

drove past these big ass windmills..

no-pets.jpg

stopped here to blaze.

heads-at-the-bar.jpg

literally the only interesting thing to see at the first bar.

stopped at irish four provinces in falls church, but it was dark and really nothing crack'n.

da-beach-bar.jpg

went here by advice of some fat drunk dude outside.

flip-flaps.jpg

decoration.

bar-dogs.jpg

bar dogs.. they were hella cool.

img_30761.jpg

hop on the metro to DC.

china.jpg

walked past that...

spaten.jpg

troeges.jpg

went to RFD an tried a couple beers.. spot was kinda hurt but prob because it was a sunday night and i was there between 7pm - 9pm or something. good beers an sliders tho.

had some dude from chile sit next to me an tell me all about his women problems and whatnot... finished eating an bounced.

stopped at a couple other spots n just had a shot n bounced due to it being extremly hurt.

rockit.jpg

this spot was cool. was told about it by a bartender female who said it was the "local industry" bar.. better people an music than anywhere else so far.

metro.jpg

the ceiling looked cool at my state of mind at the moment..

goodnight.

• Like 2