oplymic curling

mdot

2937184514_0b29a006d7_o.jpg

The only reason I know anything about this sport is because I had the N64 Nagano winter games and curling was the most fun thing to play while stoned. I was flipping through the channels and decided to watch it for a minute. These bitches, excuse me, chicks, are fine as hell. Smash the CAN curling team!

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I bet the ones with nudes only got into curling because no one would look at their nudes otherwise.

Like that chick at the top of the page, that has to be one of the worst looking wannabe "professional" shots ever.

Like some half ass wannabe photographer with a pocket camera built in flash just couldn't get the skin tone right so he B&W'd it like he's getting all artsy with it.

Not to mention the downs syndrome not sexy at all look on her grill she's trying to pull off, I'd make her try again on that one.

And whats up with the calender Russian complete lack of ass and hips, the lighting is fucked up in that shot also or the bitch got one thick ass blond mustache.

Her dude threw up a dirty ass sheet for a backdrop with a freshly made huge fuck wrinkle in it right in the shot tellin his boys like "yea, right there's where I was hittin it"

These curling hoe's need to come see me, I'll shoot way better nudes and also bring that ass out by feeding them some beans and rice and and good hour of hard backshots every day.