Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crimetime

Costa Rica

Planning a trip there right now, anybody been? I'm planning on renting a car and exploring most of the country but i need some hints on must see places.

here go some boobies.

girl-next-door-18.jpg

im pretty sure costa rica has no standing army, they instead spend the allotted money to boost education, as i was once told by a coworker, who was born there.

thats all i can offer. :o

got a buddy who went there for his honeymoon. then went back for a year. then went back just last week for a vacation. something tells me you'll have fun.

Nice that Wallbanger thread was intense, if i have half that experience this trip will be baller. I'm wondering if i should consider driving into Panama or Nicaragua or just stick to Costa Rica. I'll have 10 days total.

I have some costa rica people at my apartments. its insane how fast they talk lol

When they talk fast, i think they are speaking spanish cus i can understand some of the things they are saying, but i can be wrong.

I been there it was the best experience of my life. The best advice I can give you is to have a Travel person plan your trip cuz its not one of tose countries where you can go and just wing it, u kno? You'll definitely need some direction.

Just pick up any CR travel guide, and see what sounds like fun to you. There are amazing beaches, great surfing, volcanos, rain forests, zip lines, hot springs, animal sanctuaries, spots to watch sea turtle eggs hatch...

When I went, I had no time to do any research and just let my friend plan our whole trip. Neither of us really knew anything about Costa Rica, so we picked up a 15 dollar book and picked some things that sounded cool. Once we were there, we asked locals what they recommended. Everything we saw was awesome, but I'm sure most of what we didn't see was as well, you know?

my boy went down there for what was supposed to be a six week vacation. he's been there about 2 years now and probably never coming back to the states. i'll try to hit him up about anything must-do, but i usually don't get an email back from him for a few weeks at least. he's too busy drinking beer on the beach and playing guitar.

Get a car

Manuel Antonio

Skip Jaco

Arenal

this. and let me add monteverde cloud rainforest. you'll see some cool shit in the monteverde, but the drive itself to get there is fuckin gnarly

arenal is has a volcano that is constantly erupting. don't want to miss that. manuel is the type of beach that you see on people's computer desktops

playa langosta, tamarindo, dominical, mal pais. all cool places dpending on what your looking to do when your down there. the rainforest is cool as is the arenal volcano its deifnately worth checkin out. the beaches are amazing. dont be surprised if your in a bar and every chick there is fine as hell and wants to fuck you, that is their job and prostitution is legal there. have fun and dont get chylimidia.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now