After years of hating, I am now a convert....

sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Organized MP3's in iTunes is the best feeling since throwing out all your old socks and starting fresh.

I just tossed out 22 pairs of old socks, I still have many pairs and now I'll have to wash them every 2 weeks for a bit but I am about to go on a sock buying frenzy, cushy toes here I come!

Also, does anyone around here know how to develop/write Iphone apps?

• Like 1

I just tossed out 22 pairs of old socks, I still have many pairs and now I'll have to wash them every 2 weeks for a bit but I am about to go on a sock buying frenzy, cushy toes here I come!

i dont but i have friends that have made a business out of it. pm me.

I like not being attached to on the go technology. I'm cool with where I'm at most of the time and people watching.. Just too bad they ain't doing nothing but fucking with their phones these days. But still I like being that creepy dude with a book as my distraction.

/notechnofreak

Fuck, I'm that guy with an iPhone, generic smart phone, two laptops ( both macs with a Dell at home) a ring binder, hard copy diary and at least two books in my bag, which goes with me most places. I'm writing this from a taxi and will be reading work stuff on my phone as I eaty dinner before I meet some friends for drinks. I couldn't be more plugged in if I tried.

Iphones>Droid.

I got a droid, for Christmas from my folks because I had a 1st generation Iphone( if you can call it that?) So they surprised me and decided to get me it. I dont know if I still have to get used to to it, or if it actually just sucks and an Iphone is better.

On the plus side, I was able to download a word document while at school with the droid, so I dont if the Iphone can do that.

You only need a skype account and just download the app from itunes, mad easy.

Works for i touch as well but requires headphones with a mic.

The only thing that sucks is you cannot use you're phones contact list and need wifi.

If you keep the app running you can even receive calls (sometimes it works, sometimes not)

I'm partnered up with a small company that does them. I do layout & visuals, they program.

Apps are the shit. Wave of the future.

I'm partnered up with a small company that does them. I do layout & visuals, they program.

Apps are the shit. Wave of the future.

Well here's my thing, basically it's just some flashing text and a little bit of music, seems simple but I just don't know where to start. My last programming experience was in the 80's with Basic. I could mock it up in Flash in a hlf second but I just don't know where to start converting that into phone code.