One less crazy libertarian terrorist to worry about!!

christo-f

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd say he doesn't really have any particular ideology at all, just pissed off about the taxes that he's paid and the rough deal he feels that he received.

This.

Anyone believing the propaganda coming off of this is just as stupid as the guy who actually did it.

Talking about the guy who flew the plane into the building of course.

Its all propaganda, I think. They just interviewed some guys that he played in a band with. They said that he never seemed political in anyway, never was angry about anything and was a nerd for jazz music. They said they were shocked about the news when they found out it was their band mate, they said it was really "out of character" for Mr. Stack and really couldnt believe his "manifesto"

kind of sounds like a set up

Its all propaganda, I think. They just interviewed some guys that he played in a band with. They said that he never seemed political in anyway, never was angry about anything and was a nerd for jazz music. They said they were shocked about the news when they found out it was their band mate, they said it was really "out of character" for Mr. Stack and really couldnt believe his "manifesto"

kind of sounds like a set up

Completely neutral on this, but needs to be asked; set up for what possible ends?

dun dun duuuuuunnnn.

this sounds familiar...I heard about the HAZMAT suits as well.

Also dude set fire to his house, and his neighbor called 911...he was surprised at how fast they showed up, less then five minutes.

What's his address? Any chance the local fire house has an internet site or public newsletter?

Also, are there any factories, manufacturing plants or IT R&D sites in the basic vicinity of the crash site? How often is the Austin HAZMAT team deployed and what is their readiness like? Any footage of the crash site that is on the net?

Friends of mine were on the scene pretty quick, will ask what they saw in the way of response, readiness and control.

Completely neutral on this, but needs to be asked; set up for what possible ends?

Beck and others have been talking about not being surprised if an attempt on the life of the Pres was made by 9.11 truthers, etc. Maybe frame up for that? I dunno.

If it were a setup to demonize a group, it was a shoddy job.

What's his address? Any chance the local fire house has an internet site or public newsletter?

Also, are there any factories, manufacturing plants or IT R&D sites in the basic vicinity of the crash site? How often is the Austin HAZMAT team deployed and what is their readiness like? Any footage of the crash site that is on the net?

Friends of mine were on the scene pretty quick, will ask what they saw in the way of response, readiness and control.

Yes, let us know. This is curious, but not damning.

I'm still of the mindset that this is a guy who got fed up. Maybe the rant online was his, maybe not. The facebook page was obviously a frame job, Most likely by some left winger.

Dude was not involved in Austin 9.11 truth or the local Teaparty movement.

Well random brings up a valid point. It could just be another scare tactic. Like the Nigerian underpants bomber awhile back, something goes down and the media informs you as to what "Really" happend. Lets say his bandmembers were telling the truth, and his plane malfunctioned sending him into the building..It was a lightweight plane anyway - someone who wants to get even with the government would have probably filled that plane with fertilizer bombs, making a more deadly impact explosion.

Was there any media coverage or this person actually burning his home down? Let it be known - House fires happen on a regular basis, People burn their homes down either on purpose or by accident on a somewhat regular basis - of course the media groups will have footage like this stockpiled. Much like the way when 9-11 took place, old media footage or the Iraq desert storm war was used to encourage the war effort.

Something just isn't quite right about the facts being put out to the public here. It smells fishy.

Billy Eli Band's Song "Burnin' Me Down" makes for a really awesome montage to the damaged building footage and the band mate's interview. Its the 11th and last track on thier album "Amped Out" which is probably a good way to describe how Joe felt those final seconds before impact.

The CNN video was rather convincing. The house was set on fire, but how is it clear as who set it? I see big holes in this story being filled by speculation on behalf of the media.Now, I'm convinced he was a possible nutcase that snapped, but only after watching the newsreel.( No doubt chalked full of brainwashing jargon and trigger words)

Yeah I agree. The problem I have with this being a set up (other than that the internet sees everything as a setup of smoke and mirrors) is that there is no specific agenda, ideology or "bad guy" here. His rantings don't identify any social, racial or ideological set at all. He's just pissed off and that doesn't vilify or achieve anything that I can see.

Also, going from the people I know in the area the whole HAZMAT thing is incorrect. Rumours of "eye witness" accounts are being picked up as rumour and then passed around as fact. Anyway, since when has "eyewitness accounts" meant more than diddly squat anyway?

Who would even think to check that office complex for hazmat suits anyway? That building is so boring and unmarked and looks to be in the middle of fuckin nowhere that people probably didnt even realize it existed until it was on fire.

If there's people in hazmat suits sitting around an office complex, you best believe people would be standing around with their cameras out and asking questions. I know if I worked in a building surrounded by hazmat suits I'd have my camera out asking "Hey, are my health insurance premiums going up soon?" Instead, all they got was a freeway shot of the building already completely on fire.

Who would even think to check that office complex for hazmat suits anyway? That building is so boring and unmarked and looks to be in the middle of fuckin nowhere that people probably didnt even realize it existed until it was on fire.

If there's people in hazmat suits sitting around an office complex, you best believe people would be standing around with their cameras out and asking questions. I know if I worked in a building surrounded by hazmat suits I'd have my camera out asking "Hey, are my health insurance premiums going up soon?" Instead, all they got was a freeway shot of the building already completely on fire.

You would be surprised. Military terrorism exercises can go on all day with dudes running around in HAZMAT suits and no cameras show up.

I don't think it was a set up like that.

What most likely happened was this guy just bugged out and did something extremely stupid.

Now the media and people who like to twist facts to push their own agenda's across are having fun with it.

Yeah. I am of the same mindset. Maybe Joe wasn't set up while he was alive, but he's

being set up big time by the media.

i wouldn't dismiss this as being staged so easily, it is very convenient of a situation for certain groups. it could just be a case of someone who was pushed to far, and regardless of whether it was staged or not it's just bad news period. i hope it doesn't spark copy cats, and i hope those who share his views will continue peaceful protest. i disagree with him that bodies and blood are necessary, and i hope that people really understand what this man did, if this wasn't staged, only caused more damage to the ideals he believed in then anything else.

well, your making it seems like his letter was a rambling that wasn't about anything at all, when it is clear that his letter was railing against the IRS and the federal government. If his ideals were similar to anything, it would be to those who involve themselves in the tea party movement especially looking at the alleged facebook page that was put up. now, they've been demonizing that movement for a while in the media and we already know that authorities have insinuated that those who are pro-constitution and anti-federal government will be deemed terrorists, so this situation gives them every reason to run with that presumption.

huh this man is a hero how many of you grew up listing to your dad,uncle or grandpa always bitching about the irs and what the fuck do we pay taxes for am i right so far,so homeboy did what all of us have dreamed about doing teaching the greedy ass government a lession and what i think is funny all of us on here dont really have any respect for the government and i know how most of feel about the cops so you got fools on here sticking up for the i.r.s and just calling dude crazy it sounds all fox news like up in here so its okay now to attack the streets but its not okay for some guy whos mad to kill himself by blowing himself up shit over there they blow themselves up to praise god thats even more fucked so i dont why we act all shocked that this happened maybe he didnt sit in front of the tv or the internet all day like all of us do so dog should be getting mad props cuz its a rally against obama right cuz i know cuz all you whites call him president nigger these days you know how i know cuz im white not black not mixed not mexican not even jewish so i know how whites really think so fuck whites and there taxes and credit cards and suv's and there double standerds like dont cheat on your wife but its okay disown your kid if they married a black god bless america oh yeah go check out revok's site and see what he posted about mr stack cuz i know all of you sweat his nuts oh yeah im not a wigger and eminem and gay-z can eat a dick and one man's terrorist is another man's hero

oh and that bullshit tea party is just way of telling the president to fuck off do ya think they would do that if they got mccain in and they have the nerve to call themselves patriots back then the tea party was used to rebel against the brits to get them the fuck out so maybe the iraqis should hold a tea party themselves also oh and protesting dont work did it end the war to bad it has to take a new pres to end it but not quick enuff and what sucks about obama is that we cant even enjoy him cuz cleaning up after ten years of shit is easier said then done