southerners are pussies

boogie hands

i swear, we get a little snow and the fuckers decide they need to drive 10 miles an hour to the store to buy out all the bread and milk. news flash: you people live in the south, you wont have snow for more than two days....YOUR NOT GOING TO GET SNOWED IN!!! i need sandwiches for my lunch so when im going to work while all you pussies are sliding around on your asses trying to get through an inch of snow, i can have a decent meal. on the same topic if you cant get down the road at 25 or 30 miles an hour you need to turn the fuck around and go back to your home, dont be a bitch, buckle up and go, if you slide let your foot off the gas, dont step on the damn brake, and turn the wheel in the opposite direction and i promise you will be fine. i swear, these damn people.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its the same lack of logic wherever you go. Up here when you get that first snowstorm you get the opposite reaction from drivers.

"snow? ice? I think I'll keep going full blast and brake at the last minute like I always do!"

*CRUNCH*

people are by and large dumb fucking animals. its no use...

Archived