tuna poses with jello, tastebuds concerned

iloveboxcars

Some of you are already familiar, for those of you that are not here's the recipe.

5wgkn4.jpg

it actually doesn't look terrible here, but after reading the ingredients it sounds disgusting.

So I did some chopping.

382990882.jpg

after this guy i realized i had a slapchop handy, so i used it.

382990909.jpg

382990932.jpg

So. Olives and celery get mixed into the jello along with vinegar and salt. I am missing pictures somehow, i think my room mate deleted them from her camera.

Jello before things being added. Don't have an after picture, but i know i took one.

382990976.jpg

This is tuna along with cucumber and the other part of the jello mixed in before chilling.

382991004.jpg

End.

382991027.jpg

So you can't see it, but the celery and olives are on the bottom of the half sphere jellos (jelloes?)

only 1 of my 6 room mates tried it. I had a piece as well. The tuna over powers pretty much everything, but the consistency of the jello and tuna combined is almost unbearable. the jello by itself was hard to even hold in my mouth, let alone choke down.

i lost a lot of pictures. im sorry. this thread is terrible and the food was disgusting, this week has been horrible.

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.