Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

tuna poses with jello, tastebuds concerned

Some of you are already familiar, for those of you that are not here's the recipe.

5wgkn4.jpg

it actually doesn't look terrible here, but after reading the ingredients it sounds disgusting.

So I did some chopping.

382990882.jpg

after this guy i realized i had a slapchop handy, so i used it.

382990909.jpg

382990932.jpg

So. Olives and celery get mixed into the jello along with vinegar and salt. I am missing pictures somehow, i think my room mate deleted them from her camera.

Jello before things being added. Don't have an after picture, but i know i took one.

382990976.jpg

This is tuna along with cucumber and the other part of the jello mixed in before chilling.

382991004.jpg

End.

382991027.jpg

So you can't see it, but the celery and olives are on the bottom of the half sphere jellos (jelloes?)

only 1 of my 6 room mates tried it. I had a piece as well. The tuna over powers pretty much everything, but the consistency of the jello and tuna combined is almost unbearable. the jello by itself was hard to even hold in my mouth, let alone choke down.

i lost a lot of pictures. im sorry. this thread is terrible and the food was disgusting, this week has been horrible.

• Like 5

Ahah boxcars, after all these years youre still being entertaining. I rememmber you posting a picture of your penis on once hahah. Let us know how it goes with the shrooms.

WOw man vinegar + jello? that sounds fucking gross.

im just trying to picture vinegar flavored jello. Disgusting. Props for trying that weird ass shit though..

I'd rather try that meat crust pie(no homo) from cambells soup

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now