Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kandybah

Painters Touch 2X - True Color View

l_a1aec9bf385b467b85d77608bf5c9221.jpg

Whenever I used to get paint, I would cut a piece of the label out and tape it into a book, then spray a little circle next to it for reference. I thought I might do it on the computer, only with a ton of paint I don't have. Plus share it with people here. Yeah. I have nobody in real life who would even care about it.

As you can see the cans don't totally match up, which I understand. Thought someone might get some use out of it too.

Sorry for there not being a can label comparison on some of the colors. I made this from taking a crap load of screen shots from an Oink Art video, and trimming them to a chart.

Here is the video if interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8L1PLOencQ

:heartbeat:

badass job girl!

Nav-a-hoe white....HAHAHA glad I could inspire some creativity with the names.

Awesome!

Almost none of thoes colors are on point. thats kinda up-setting, But cool referance

That's what the reference is for =]

I think then a lot of it has to do with lighting. Those were all photos of it being freshly sprayed too. I'm sure they lighten up to the color as they dry.

badass job girl!

Nav-a-hoe white....HAHAHA glad I could inspire some creativity with the names.

Awesome!

Thanks chica!

Yeah you were like 'You need to fix the Nav-A-Hoe label' - I couldn't stop laughing! Had to use it =]

Most colors are on point when i use them, which is frequently

yup. used spa blue, aqua & berry pink yesterday. all of which were on point, as usual.

Not to mention, if you dont paint enough to know what color comes out in a can, then you should probably find a new hobby

Not to mention, if you dont paint enough to know what color comes out in a can, then you should probably find a new hobby

Oh for gods sake, that is so uncalled for :lol:

Knowing exactly what colors come out of a can has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

Oh for gods sake, that is so uncalled for :lol:

Knowing exactly what colors come out of a can has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:[/color]

Um, then what purpose does a COLOR CHART serve?

And paint more than most of you, you forgot to mention that eon

I honestly doubt you could ever in your life paint more then me. Awh the internet is sooooo cool! I can talk myself alllllll high up and someone might think it's true! Nah, you prolly do get to paint more then me. Who knows.

Come'on, this is a thread for a damn color chart :rolleyes:

Yikes!

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Um, then what purpose does a COLOR CHART serve?

I mean that not knowing what the color is going to look like when you have never seen it before, does not mean you should find a new hobby.

The purpose of the color chart is to see what the colors actually look like, this way you know what to expect ;)

l_a1aec9bf385b467b85d77608bf5c9221.jpg

Whenever I used to get paint, I would cut a piece of the label out and tape it into a book, then spray a little circle next to it for reference. I thought I might do it on the computer, only with a ton of paint I don't have. Plus share it with people here. Yeah. I have nobody in real life who would even care about it.

As you can see the cans don't totally match up, which I understand. Thought someone might get some use out of it too.

Sorry for there not being a can label comparison on some of the colors. I made this from taking a crap load of screen shots from an Oink Art video, and trimming them to a chart.

Here is the video if interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8L1PLOencQ

:heartbeat:

Looks Good...

that's neat

you must have a lot of time on your hands

Medical leave from work. The youngin is never home. If I don't keep myself busy.. I get sad. That usually means more meds. So projects it is!

I had two cans just stop working and they only sat for over night :mad:

That has to freaking suck. I don't know where, but I remember seeing a thread where people were talking about fixing(?) PT2X can's that stopped working. Might search for it and see what you can find

Looks Good...

Thanks hun =]

then you should probably find a new hobby

hobby? ha. cooking is a hobby. graff=life style

I honestly doubt you could ever in your life paint more then me. Awh the internet is sooooo cool! I can talk myself alllllll high up and someone might think it's true! Nah, you prolly do get to paint more then me. Who knows.

Come'on, this is a thread for a damn color chart :rolleyes:

Yikes!

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:[/color]

we should pull out our dicks and measure them! But you're a chick, so maybe instead we should blaze some walls and such, we could be best friends in less than a day i bet!

we should pull out our dicks and measure them! But you're a chick, so maybe instead we should blaze some walls and such, we could be best friends in less than a day i bet!

Hahaha awhh!! I'm sure without a doubt that we would be good friends =] if you could stand me. I'm pretty out there sometimes. I had a panic attack at American Eagle last night and they thought I was having a heart attack.. I thought it was pretty funny. Not while it was happening of course. Had a good time educating my less mindful counterparts on the matter.

Yeah if we out one night, you get to witness a true sleeper :heartbeat: :)

i've had terrible experiences with the new state blue and wildflower blue

one of 'em pretty much separated on the wall. like a light blue stayed, while a grey color just dripped down

i shook the damn can forever too

granted, it was only like 45 degrees out, but i paint in the cold a lot and have never had that shit happen with any other paint

we have a PAINT THREAD for discussions about PAINT

please use the site accordingly, and do not start new threads so you can tell us all about yourself.

there's a place for that too.

try channel zero.

and btw. Rusto is an old company

they've been producing paint longer than any of us have been alive.

they know how to put the right color on their lid

• Like 2