Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ace Frehley

I love it when a DIRTY COP gets BUSTED

Estimated amount of posts in this thread prior to 2009 by 6:00 est, 45

Estimated amount of posts in this thread post 2009 by 6:00 est, 15

What is the catalyst of change for these numbers?

• Like 1

TOo bad it wasnt a cop who was steadfastly denying any wrongdoing, that would be better, but good to see cops going to jail.

Tell you what, we'll "remember the 30 years of faithful service to the country and new york" if you remember all the time a criminal lived in his community as a good citizen before committing a crime.

You guys are crazy...pig will never see population, and the CO's will treat him like a friend

Plus he only got popped for tax evasion and whatnot, he'll be in a minimum security resort

Imagine 50 months next to the all snitches, rats, and child molesters in PC.

Dirty cop should fit right in.

" I have learned from this. I know I will be punished, but I only wish you would allow me return to my wife and two little girls as soon as possible."

He didnt learn yet, he will though. His butt hole is whats gonna get punished.

hell be in PC for sure..... and like swamp said all the co's will be cool with him....take theyre lunch breaks in his cell to share stories n shit

I think he only got burned in the first place because his buddy Rudy was running for president, and someone wasn't having it

Then again who gives a fuck. I hope he gets horrible heartburns every day for the rest of his life

Then again who gives a fuck. I hope he gets horrible heartburns every day for the rest of his life

As someone who suffers from brutal heartburn I don't know if I'd even wish this on my worst enemy haha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now