This Is One Tastey Burger!

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the BK big fish burger used to be so good back in the day, same size as a whopper (same buns), big hot crisy piece of fish, tartar sauce, lettuce, etc

but now it is puny & i despise it

small portions at fast food restaurants piss me off for some reason. i got one of those 'premium' chicken sandwiches from mcd's the other night and the fucking chicken patty was like an oversized nugget. it was pretty fucking gay considering the things like over $4.

small portions at fast food restaurants piss me off for some reason. i got one of those 'premium' chicken sandwiches from mcd's the other night and the fucking chicken patty was like an oversized nugget. it was pretty fucking gay considering the things like over $4.

i went to a wendys today, theyve went to shit here

used to have some decent combos for 3.99

then they advertised those same combos, but with a small fries & drink rather than the expected medium

now every combo at wendys come with a small fries & drink, its almost a dollar to move up in life to a medium

i know its just a dollar... but im still pissed, wendys was my spot for a few years

im glad that old fuckers dead