aliens...magic and other shit in that category

Dave chapelle just said aliens make cell fones and shit like that...

I think he right...how the fuck do u make a fuckin laptop?!?! Chips nigga? And what the fuck are chips made from..precious metals?

The fuck outta here...u tellin I can look at a picture of anything I can think of...or have a conversation with someone thousands of miles away using a device made from fuckin rocks nigga?

Idk about u but it sounds like magic to me nigger.....purple kush on deck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's only fair to warn, I was born with a set of horns

And metaphors attached to my damn umbilical cord

Warlord of rap, little bastard with a two-by-four board

That smashed into your Honda Accord with a 4-door Ford

But I'm more toward droppin an accapella

And choppin' a fella to mozzarella worse than a helicopter propeller

Got you locked in the cellar, with your skeleton showing, developing anorexia

While I'm standin next to ya

Eating a full course meal watching you starve to death

With an IV in your veins, feeding you liquid darvicet

Pumping you full of drugs

Pull the plugs on the gunshot victims full of bullet slugs

Who were picked up in an ambulance and driven

To receiving with the asses ripped outta they pants and given

A less than 20 percent chance of livin

And I'll use whatever word I wanna use as many times as I feel like using it....suburb ass niggas are always quick to scream mero mero when they see ur not from the middle of nowhere like them cause he's the only nigga real nigga that they've encountered in their sad boring lifes...and its fucked up because its the internet..shows how much u get out in the realword...herbs ass faggots

How about u kiss my ass roll outta my thread bitch...damn u sound like u wanna kiss meros dicktip..

Lame ass new nigga..get lost

I've been here much longer than most folks on this website. I dont particularly like mero, you just starting to steal his style, thats all.

• Like 1

And I'll use whatever word I wanna use as many times as I feel like using it....suburb ass niggas are always quick to scream mero mero when they see ur not from the middle of nowhere like them cause he's the only nigga real nigga that they've encountered in their sad boring lifes...and its fucked up because its the internet..shows how much u get out in the realword...herbs ass faggots

I was wondering the same thing. Some people act like Mero invented the word "nigga" and owns a copyright on it.