Espo on the Selby

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMO Espo is the most interesting artist with a graffiti background out there nowadays.

Well maybe after Fuckin Revs

2_15_09_Stephen_Powers_12828.jpg

I personally can't stand the street art character/toy collectible stuff that most people settle with.

Does anyone know who made those "slashed TIRES" posters? I think there was one with "BAD haircuts" as well.

i have that ice cream lamp and espo was cool at the show at white walls

but he was tryin to hard to be peacemaker guy and put tags of people together

that truly want to kill each other

he was like hay man cant we just have peace here in san francisco

I can understand both sides of this argument...but in the end, this is awesome.

That interview is pretty fun too, "$125 feel recognized, pat on the back" haha

I love those videos^^

Didn't they make a dvd set?

I wonder if it's floating around to download?

Someone said they made some type of bootleg DVD set but I haven't come across a link to it.

I had the VHS of it for a long time but I lost it about 4 or 5 years back. Those videos were the shit and kind of captured the essence of that time period.

I personally can't stand the street art character/toy collectible stuff that most people settle with.

Does anyone know who made those "slashed TIRES" posters? I think there was one with "BAD haircuts" as well.

These were in boston some years back I cant remember what they said....

Haircuts and Stitches or something like that, that's wrong, but I know what you're talking about.

I wanna know what was up with those too.

I don't, but a friend of mine has a couple posters made by "Space Ghost" (really the voice of Space Ghost on Cartoon Network). One escapes me but the other is for a 'stool repair service' with the tag line "Bring Us Your Loose Stools!" He's moved twice since I last helped him move and I'm not sure they are still on display but I'm supposed to see him in the next few so I'll try to get flicks.