67 Year Old White Guy Beats up Black Guy on Transit Bus

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude probably says everything is fake hoping for the "I told you so" he can pull later.

Nothing in that video looked fake other than it was a video that's on the internet.

People get took by surprise and beat thinking the person they were attacking wouldn't fight back all the time.

If you're not expecting it and a 200+ pound person gets a clean shot that knows how to throw a punch,

you'll at least get dazed enough for them to land a few more if you don't know what you're doing.

Also, how these bitch made dudes do it is start the fight first, and if they loose, try to press charges and sue.

Act like they want to battle then it's time to tattle if they loose, thats why he requested an amber lamps.

Even the fat bitch that flosses her teeth with rope knew how it works, thats why she said "we can press charges"

at first i thought he was just some normal old white guy woopin on a crackhead, but after seeing this, he looks like crackhead bum too. kinda took the righteousness out of it for me:(

heh yeah, i'm also pretty sure he's got some sort of mental illness, ptsd maybe? I mean he was saying the guy was a wanted murderer, when he wasn't

A film documenting Thomas Bruso (infamously known across the internet as Epic Beard Man) and the days surrounding the release of an internet video showcasing a fight on an Oakland public bus.

I Am A Motherfucker [1/2]

I Am A Motherfucker [2/2]

I heard they're rescheduling a rematch? I forgot who was but some dude for wild 949 has a podcast and was going to schedule it. straight up mma shit

lol........I can imagine the pre-fight interviews and shit talk, something like:

Epic beard Man: Remember I told you on that bus! Now you gonna get fucked up twice

Black dude: This is for all blackies that had to shine shoes, the amber-lance that never came.......(or turned him away)

I wonder who the sponsors would be?

+1 but I maxed out... :lol: :lol:

There kinda was already a "pre-fight" interview. White dude is like I'll kick your ass again and again, and he explained how he met his best friend, who is a black homeless man. He said the black dude tried to steal his coke so he busted his teeth and they became best friends lol. And then pussy black dude goes on radio and talking like an educated white dude apologizes to AC Transit and the peeps on da bus, and says he'll kick epic beard man's ass. But talking shit over the airwaves don't count really..

sponsors should be AARP, KFC, the VA association, ...idk someone add something

• 2 months later...