67 Year Old White Guy Beats up Black Guy on Transit Bus

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! i thought the same thing before i posted this. the CD i bought in 2005 gained just over 20% the money i invested. still in the red.

croc, homie, sell sell sell. why?.... WALL OF TEXT ALERT:

Demographic Winter will take your monies. we watched a documentary on population decline. one thing that stood out is that the baby boomers (people born from 1946-1964) were heading into retirement, and that birth rates are too low to properly take care of them. as these people shift from being in our workforce into retirement and pension, their spending is decreasing. and spending is what controls the market.

1946 + 65 years = about right now. these baby boomers are currently our WORKFORCE, when they retire there will be far less people to replace them. this will result in heavier taxes on the fewer, younger people to take care of the many older people (this is one of the reasons they say we won't have social security when we turn 65) and will result in far less spending money, and unless people spend money, a companies profit share does not increase. people will not have kids because they can't afford it, and the global economy will tank.

i give it 30 years, unless we get robots to replace our workforce instead of immigrants.

this isn't a U.S. problem, this is a worldwide problem. this happened to Rome, it happened to Greece, and it's currently happening to Japan. after WW2, Japan did not experience a "baby boom", and this is already happening in their country right now... so they are the canary in the mine shaft so to speak.

bottom line, things will go to shit because nobody is having enough kids to replace our current population. and you expect the stock market to get BETTER anytime soon? we hit our peak. watch as the wave rolls back, protect whats valuable to you or you might get sucked in.

k... sorry about that

this video was fucking hilarious. old guy gets amped after he busts young buck in the eye a few times. would recommend.

Vid is pretty tight but in all fairness it doesnt show who started it. In the beginning at :08 Whitey says "how much u charge me for a SPITSHINE...my stacy adams, im going to a funeral on monday"???? Black dude takes off shades like WTF??? hes totally baiting him in IMO

either way niether dude is a hero or shit 2 losers

I just skipped straight to the last page to see if you people actually still thought that this shit was legit.

I can't believe you people can't spot a 30 year old in a fake beard and a dude taking a dive after not even being properly thumped on.

This video was staged just like the Canadian rednecks -vs- the yuppie with the gun video.

Shame on all of you for being so easily duped.

"sniff sniff... call an ambulance. My nose is bleeding, call an ambulance." :lol:

I just skipped straight to the last page to see if you people actually still thought that this shit was legit.

I can't believe you people can't spot a 30 year old in a fake beard and a dude taking a dive after not even being properly thumped on.

This video was staged just like the Canadian rednecks -vs- the yuppie with the gun video.

Shame on all of you for being so easily duped.

"sniff sniff... call an ambulance. My nose is bleeding, call an ambulance." :lol:

You can't be serious.

Ok I just watched it again, maybe dude aint 30. Maybe he's 40ish.

Def not 67 and that black dude def didn't get thumped on hard enough to be crying for an ambulance.

I'm def still calling fake.

^^^ YOU, my friend, are a a fucking idiot.................

you obviously have never been to oakland.

take your conspiracy theories elsewhere you nutcase...