Please Rob Me.com

Zoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still keep in touch with Adam here and there. I'm not going to get into a debate about that but we have had some pretty good conversations, some of them relating to 12 oz...even though it's not going to stop anyone from talking shit, I can vouch for him being a good guy.

Commence stupidity in 3....2....1....

Errbody keeps talking about the net domination (which was utter and awesome [12oz. FTW!]) but this was also very nearly 'irl news' with an NPR interview/debate scheduled between Adam and a prominent Oontzer. The editors at NPR skewed the coverage and made the interview sort of irrelevant in the context of the story they eventually presented but... there were 2 or 3 irregulars around here that handled the fuck out of that. Kudos again.

i would like to take 1/3rd of the responsibility for downing this fag

it was fun at first, callin out cab numbers and

"hay look at that green caddy go by"

but then it came down to him and others on his jtv page

clowin on the homeless people and hi tryin to make a profit off of them

shai, tresix and myself were the ones who put him on blast

after he had the balls to talk shit to the oontz set for doing the banner thing

that night was the night that 12oz went to the streets per-say

and he didnt like it. so he got owned.

i know he didnt like it when i called out his name in broad daylight

and snapped away, givin him a dose of what he was puttin out there

now he's hiding and acting like he shouldve in the first place

to shai-you the homie and idc how anon i am on here

actually i give a fuck who knows me

ps: bacon ftw and caligula fux fatties

I didn't plan on stressing this guy out, I just wanted him to stop filming people on the street for what I considered good reasons....what it comes down to is that I have folks in that neighborhood doing things I don't want documented (sex/dope business) and this directly affected them.

I would have much rather had the matter had been left to local people but some retards (NOT triple, that's on him for actually putting himself out there) wanted to e-thug their way to fame...well, guess what, you can't threaten someone's life and get props for it so fuck you for being a faggot. I hope someone stalks your sister till they have a nervous breakdown.

If anyone wants to point to one event that made me lose most of my respect for Channel Zero, that was it.

Not to blow my own horn but I think I had this one in the bag till certain people took it upon themselves to get some cut up....we could have done some good and come out of that looking like we were on the right side of the argument but I can't control a mob.

Come on, man...I had my own agenda that we discussed at the time, so we'll leave it at that. You know I can handle my own business, most people on here aren't going to walk the walk.

A lot of people would talk about wanting to "do" something to the guy, I actually showed up with the intention of talking to him like an adult. I highly doubt anyone would show up in that situation alone with the same plan.

some guy named adam set up 24 hr webcams on justin.tv of his neighborhood in san francisco's tenderloin.

at any time of the day, you could see the view from his 4th (or 5th?) story apartment in both directions.

it was exploitation of the homeless and drug users in that area. the homeless and drug users didnt know about the webcams.

fat ralphy held up some banners, we went into their chatroom and talked shit...triple snapped some photos of the guy, shai sent the guy an email...in the end, he got scared and took down his site.

he then claimed people on 12oz threatened him and archived the 40 something page thread to take to the police. i think the thread got deleted...i saved his archive somewhere in pdf format.

i don't have a ton of sympathy because what he did was very, very stupid. that coupled with the fact that he had already done some very stupid things like making himself as accessible as possible, and his girlfriend posted her drivers license on her flickr. how stupid are these people?

I never felt bad for that dude at all...he deserved anything that may have happeend to him.

And nothing really happened anyways...what, he got harassed by some people on the interweb? Boo fucking hoo. What happened to him was NOTHING compared to what could have if a few dope dealers realized he was filming them for the world to see...if you're concerned about the safety of you or your girlfriend then don't do stupid ass shit to endanger yourself in the first place.

Basically, fuck Adam and anyone like him

• Like 2

why does this guy look mad homo in all of his pics?

"Yeah. I started The Adam Jackson Face just over 4 years ago.The first time was on May 20th, 2004 while my parents were driving me to my High school graduation and I had just gotten a new digital camera. I snapped a funny photo and it had started. The Adam Jackson Face evolved over the years and really hit its peak in 2007 when I grew a mustache and goatee and that made the face even better.

There’s a certain way to perfect the face:

-Raise your forehead and eye brows

-Turn your head down and 30 degrees left or right

-Put your lips together like you’re about to engage in a kiss

-Put the tip of your tongue in between your lips

-Harden the skin around your chin by pulling your head back

-Open your eyes as wide as possible in disbelief

I’ve been doing this for years and now it’s just habit. When a camera comes out, the Adam Jackson Face goes into attack mode. I’m going to do some giveaways for the best adam jackon face. Start submitting your photos now."

c3b0fced7ef8f2b5e6983e054e45de02.jpg

Watching this get played up for the 8.000.000th time makes me wonder, "is this as good as 12 oz gets? Was this really that big of a high point?"

Once again, I'm on a totally different wavelength than Channel Zero and it's not a bad thing.

That's why I don't brag about how big of an e-thug I was in 2008...I actually have some self respect, and I like to think I have the potential to learn from my mistakes so I can be a better person/less of a jerk.

I don't expect a lot of you to agree with or understand what I'm getting at here, but do yourself a favor and don't try to call me out on this.