Rice Cooker/Steamer Appreciation

SukiSukiNow

One of the greatest inventions. I use it very often and my rice comes out perfect every time.

Most Asian homes have more than one rice cooker, I had 3 but gave away 2.

My mom has one that practically has a conversation with you. Tells you when the steam is about to be released, when the rice is done, and then some.

The brand I have at home is Zojirushi. Good brand, had it for about 5 years and still making perfect rice.

nsrnc1.jpg

The Automatic Rice Cooker & Warmer features an easy-to-use single switch control; just add the rice and water and turn it on. It's that easy. The built-in handle on the top makes it easy to open and close the rice cooker. Other features include detachable inner lid for easy cleaning and built-in retractable cord.

rice-cooker0.jpg

npgbc1.jpg

The 3-cup Induction Heating (IH) System Rice Cooker & Warmer is ideal for singles and smaller families. It cooks as little as 1⁄2 cup of rice and takes up minimal space. Superior IH technology efficiently provides high heat and prepares flawless rice every time. Its multiple menu cooking functions include white/mixed, sushi, porridge, brown rice, GABA BROWN , quick and rinse-free.

nswac1.jpg

This dent resistant plastic body Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer features micro computerized Fuzzy logic technology, which allows the rice cooker to ‘think’ for itself and make fine adjustments to temperature and heating time to cook perfect rice every time. The black thick inner cooking pan provides even heating for better cooking results. Multi-menu cooking functions include white/mixed, sushi, porridge, sweet, brown, quick and rinse-free. Other features include detachable inner lid, detachable power cord for easy storage, easy-to-read LCD control panel, automatic keep warm and timer.

If you don't have one, I strongly recommend that you get one. I'm sure others would vouch for that.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the list of things i cant afford. but shit i have a george foreman. its all good.

im going to cook some animal flesh tonight in your honor sooki.

dude if you can't afford a rice cooker then you are doing it wrong

i was making rice in a pot on the stove top for a while, and it was a pain in the ass (i cook the "20 minute" rice). i got a rice cooker this year for xmas and couldn't be happier. it's soooooooo easy, and now i always have rice made!

if you don't eat a lot of rice, go buy a cooker, and some good rice. you'll be hooked, and healthier...promise!