Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Online Shopping

Im on the West coast of Canaduh

recently ive wanted to buy some stuff online, but the website only ships within the states... how can i get my swag? People keep telling me to just ship it to Washington state, but i dont know anyone down there wtf?

Anyone out there who can help?

Have it shipped to anyone you know in the states, send them money for a flat rate postal box, have them send it to you. That is, assuming you know someone who would be willing to do that.

none of these posts are helpful

Ive heard that there is a service available where u can sign up for an "address" in the states, and that the company in charge of that then ships things to you, but i dont trust anyone...

If you have no one in the states you could have it sent to, and you don't trust people anyways, then you have no other options.

/end thread.

If you have no one in the states you could have it sent to, and you don't trust people anyways, then you have no other options.

/end thread.

This...also, stop your damn crying

yeah, thats what i was thinking too.

set up a p.o. box in washington for a little while and drive there to pick it up.

I've got a PO Box in the states, it's paid for itself just on the amount of shipping costs I've saved.

If you don't have a passport you're going to need one of those just to pick up yo' shit.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH.

kinda weird 'america jr' doesn't get shipped to.

Too many rural areas??

I don't understand why sites would wanna exclude a whole country from giving them money... :confused:

online shopping is so convinient it's scary. eBay has fuckin everything.

I like it tho. I don't bother going to a store to get hats any more.

Prolly get my next pair of shoes online too. Was lookin at some stuff on etsy too.

i'll send that shit to you

geezus.

or get a PO Box in Wash state somewheres.

customs and tax is killer, i once won a lot of old cans on ebay, gets to customs the retard filled out the paper work wrong,even after careful instructions, and I had to pay tax on each item............shit ran me more then the fucking win.

I don't know if its true but I've heard the fedex guy will present you a bill at the door when you owe them the tax money!

i also live in canada and getting paint is a bitch because of duties at the border. like i dont even understand how it works. sometimes i'll get a little bit of paint and end up paying like 50 bucks in duties and other times i get alot and only pay like an extra 20. i dont know. i order it through my work now so its all g.

try to get a PMB (not a poop man bob) a private mail box.

it's what i got. you cant receive UPS etc with a post office box and with the PMB you can.

I don't know if its true but I've heard the fedex guy will present you a bill at the door when you owe them the tax money!

true.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now