Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, it's cool, everyone fucks up sometimes.

Shit is an absolute rule for me, and even I one time bought an E pill at a party off someone I didn't know. Definitely learned my lesson though when I payed the absurd price of $15 (normal retail around here, but I don't ever pay that shit) and felt nothing.

God, I must of been wasted that night

holy shit..back in the mid to late 90's we charged 30 bucks a pill. hahaha...damn....the game got saturated. ahhh...those were the days.

In clubs people still pay $30, and I'm sure there are alot of rich kids who know no better will pay that on the street. I've seen REALLY good ones go for $25 before on the street, it's just something I wouldn't pay personally

i've been at dubstep and glitch-hop jams where hippie kids will show up with grips of the molly and not be greedy at all. $100 for 1.5g. $10 caps. i can never say no.

i've been at dubstep and glitch-hop jams where hippie kids will show up with grips of the molly and not be greedy at all. $100 for 1.5g. $10 caps. i can never say no.

There is nothing in the world like good molly. I made a thread on here once while I was on vacation, on molly, with my ex. Even reading it you can just tell I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life haha

holy shit..back in the mid to late 90's we charged 30 bucks a pill. hahaha...damn....the game got saturated. ahhh...those were the days.

in the 90s it was real shit, kids these days have these bullshit mexican pills , which are like flinstones vitamins with a smidgen of MDMA in it if youre lucky

2010 is all about letter number drughs. 2CB, Raw MDMA, 2CT, DMT and all other analogues

• 2 weeks later...