u know whats fucked up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares about dying. I guess theres things I wanna do in life but if I die so be it. I mean I wont have any more stresses of life...and I will know the answer to that one big question...or I wont know because either way IM DEAD.

No worrying about...

Taxes

Job

Finances

Supporting people if need be

falling in Love

falling out of love

heart ache of any kind i.e losing someone in death

pain

dealing with shitty people.

etc

I dont believe in eternal damnation so in any way I see myself as golden after death. Who knows.

i love the youtube comments, people bring race up like "if it werent for our ancestors getting fucked with by white people there wouldnt be any of this racist shit.....unity sees no color!!" etc, etc, blah blah blah.

the sheer fact that anyone is bringing either of the peoples races up in the first place just shows that the ignorant fools trying to dissapate racism are just making it worse..sad.

but srsly epic win fr whytz LOLOLLULZULZLALLAHAA

That dude was an epic fail haha. Bitch with the camera first was yelling "BEAT HIS WHITE ASS, BLOOD!" then at the end was saying "We can press charges blood, we got it on camera"

This is awesome. Dude is nearly 70 years old.

You think this is how SSGG gonna die?

that black guy got ODEEEEEEDD ON

the best part is the dumb bitches sayin shit like "go fuck pinky up" "beat his white ass" and then that black guy gets the SHIT beat out of him. and then the dumb fuck whore goes " we got it on video tape we can press charges"

NO YOU CANT YOU DUMB BITCH! IF ANYTHING WHITE DUDE COULD PRESS CHARGES ON BLACK MAN! ----and they go pick up his bag right away after he gets off the bus

FUCKIN MOOLIES

Do you people really need to be told that that video is fake?

One of my boys did some intern work for a plastic surgeon in Seattle.

Not the type that makes tits bigger, he did stuff like fix disfigured people.

Anyway, he was telling me about this guy who tried the shotgun under the chin move to blow his brains out.

The recoil jerked the gun far enough forward to just blow the center of guys face off without killing him.

He was in there to get his missing face rebuilt, the doctor said this wasn't the first guy this happened to either.

Whatever was wrong before he did that shit, couldn't be as bad as being faceless now.

Why waste the money.

I don't try and begin to act like I understand the ins and outs of serious depression or desperation, but there is no way I could see suicide as an alternative to 99% of the things people get so bent out of shape over to perform such an act.

As for faceless shotgun man, why not think it through a bit to ensure your death?

Pills, high rise nosedive, etc...

I mean, if you're serious about suicide you will still want to do it after you put some planning into your way out. If not, at least you get a day or two to think about how dumb it would have been and you still have a face.